1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

I Fix Machine gaming Lounge

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by VFhayato, Dec 29, 2015.

1. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

The pot has to be $5 dollars or more! if it's $1 buck fuck that! i'm gonna give ya a mickey ds application! LOL! if you guys want to donate to make the store better and scene better and get better things then here! the donation will be toward cruz so he can get better things for the place and maybe next year we can get a place in NYC and make this officially!!

hayatogx@gmail.com Paypal for donation

Craigbot and Stl_Tim like this.
  2. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

Props to you and Cruz for doing what it takes to make vf what it is in your community. I hope more vfrs in NA follow your path.

Rodnutz likes this.
  3. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    8PM is way to late bro. It takes me like 1.5-2 hours to get there :( 8PM tournament that means it's not over till like 10-11. Then the commute back will be ever worse at that hour because it's Sunday. So that means I won't get home till like 1-2AM for 3 hours of sleep to get up at 5AM for work. Yeah not happening! I want to come man but the commute coming back home at that hour is just to crazy. Any chance you guys can setting on it being early in the future? If the tourneys are over by 7-8 then I could probably make them in the future. That way I can be home by 10-11 and still get a decent amount of sleep for work. 5AM wake up everyday is no joke bro so if I don't get enough rest I'll be cranky and fucked for the day and possibly the whole week.

** This is the main reason why I didn't like going to NL. It's not that I didn't want to be there it's just I can't afford to spend that much time on the subway man. Coming is fine because trains are running often, but at 1AM on a Sunday you know how the MTA gets down. Especially on the D line.

Tricky likes this.
  4. cruzlink2

cruzlink2 Well-Known Member

The shop opens at 11am Rodney, the tourney can start very early. The question is can the players get there at a decent time? Also keep in mind on weekends subway runs funky. So yea if you guys prefer an early start then please get there early.

5. Rodnutz

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX

If it's early I'm in! If players can get there by let's say 1-2PM we start at 3PM, finish by 5 then play some casuals for a bit I'm down. But anything later and sadly it doesn't work for me. If I drove then it would be a problem. Who wants to buy me a car?

Tricky and Kruza like this.
  6. VFhayato

yea get early guys i'm in the shop at 10:30am so lets do it! single elimination
    first to 3! lets see how this goes if we get 4 then it's no tourney but casual play. You guys can also play other games instead of VF we also have snacks and a lot of food stores around this place. These past 2 weeks were great! lets keep this alive and make this happen! even if it's 1 person playing or 2 or 3. I'll will keep going to bring everyone together and make this fun. Summer time should be much better because I have a huge backyard! I might make a kitchen for food and get a license and hire a someone who can cook good and not shitty! hire cruz making food! lol!

G0d3L, Rodnutz and Craigbot like this.
  7. VFhayato

Street fighter V will be in I Fix Machine Lounge on Feb 16!!! they will be special game play on that day! from 12pm to 11pm! if you want to play against some people then stop by the shop! One ps4 and one PC with it's own joystick! bring your own joystick for the ps4! The shop is located at 2116 bath ave brooklyn ny 11214! 10 bucks at the door!

Craigbot likes this.
  8. VFhayato

I'll drop this here!

Craigbot likes this.
  9. Rodnutz

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    I hope you are dropping this in other places as well. Shoryuken, eventhubs, etc! Let's go @VFhayato 2016 is your year.

VFhayato likes this.
  10. Rodnutz

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    You need a classic setup for the super old school. Get one of the panels with the track ball for games like Millipede, etc. Slap mame in there with a front end and then you'll have everything covered.

11. VFhayato

Working on that baby! I want to have a nes cab! as well. Working on a ps3 cab and ps4 cab!

12. Craigbot

Craigbot Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Craigbot
    @VFhayato, it's looking real good! (y)

13. VFhayato

Hey guys wanted to tell you that sat will be VF night for now. Next Sunday the store will be closed. I have to work every wed from now on because of delivery's in my store so Saturday will be VF night! sorry about the crazy mix ups! This sunday I will be in the shop!

So Monday to sat i'm open! sunday I will closed! it will begin next month! sorry about that guys!

Tricky likes this.
  14. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

Sat is better imo than Sunday!

Sudden_Death, Rodnutz and VFhayato like this.
  15. BBountyHuntyr

BBountyHuntyr Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BBountyHunter
    XBL:
    BBountyHuntyr
    Saturday would be an easier commute than Sunday.

Tricky, VFhayato and Rodnutz like this.
  16. VFhayato

Saturday it is!

17. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

that commute; it murder man...

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
    Rodnutz and VFhayato like this.
  18. VFhayato

HAHAHAHAHAH My bad guys! I wish I could open in the city but the cost is HUGEEEEEEEEEEEE! but the summer should be good because of coney island opening up! so come by any time or day! in the summer time! The place will be a bit different

Craigbot likes this.
  19. VFhayato

This sat is tourney night for VF! can you guys do it!!! we also have a street fighter guest on sat as well! so if you guys want to come down to I fix machine and play lets go! the address is 2116 bath ave between 21 street and bay parkway! we will have casual play as well so lets go guys! store opens from 12pm to 11pm! all day!! we will also have a ps4 system! ready to go! games are MK10 and DOA Street fighter v coming soon when it drops! tourney starts at 6pm!!! signs up are from 12pm to 5pm! entry is 10 bucks at the door plus $5 or $10 entry you want to put in for first place pot!! it could more if you think you can win!

Craigbot likes this.
  20. VFhayato

If anybody has a crt TV that is willing to donate then come down! you will get the whole day FREE play!