1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Im new to VF, please help on gameplay, greatly appreciated!

Discussion in 'Akira' started by Condor, Jul 19, 2006.

1. Condor

Condor Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Ladon said:

Jacky's fun XD have you seen the videos of the tournament that took place in Washington DC not too long ago? The finals were with great Akira and Jacky players, if you haven't seen it, you really should check it out.

[/ QUOTE ]

there are tournament in washington....cool, i used to live in DC /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

Thanks /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

._.

3. Condor

Condor Well-Known Member

congratulate me, i've finally pull off the DLC consistently! Though i still hate to play agasint the AI Pai and Kage. Kage and Pai are cheap as hell /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4. dlc is still bloody hard

5. its still very hard to do dlc i completely get waht your saying

6. Coroo

Coroo Well-Known Member

me myself i used always watch others play back on the 32x but my first vf game was vf4 then vf4 evo. i'm really good in it i play with pai,sarah,vanessa. all of them have their champion ranks. it's the fact that i wanna start learning how to read frames better. lol i know.. all the while keep the game fun