1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Is Jacky cheap?

Discussion in 'Jacky' started by FatalRose, Sep 17, 2003.

1. ValeStyle_Gove

ValeStyle_Gove Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    FatalRose said:

i like the way this thread has gone. i wish some way you could have jackys vf 3 default out fit in VF 4 EVO. hopefully they will add more outfits to the characters in VF final tuned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't count on it. Since your posting your Jacky-Love spree on every outdated thread and new, I should point out Jacky is made for ease of play, and most players pick him up when they first get the game. As you progress through the game you might find a character you like more, either for speed or power, then again maybe not.

2. FatalRose

FatalRose Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    ValeStyle_Gove said:

[ QUOTE ]
    FatalRose said:

i like the way this thread has gone. i wish some way you could have jackys vf 3 default out fit in VF 4 EVO. hopefully they will add more outfits to the characters in VF final tuned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't count on it. Since your posting your Jacky-Love spree on every outdated thread and new, I should point out Jacky is made for ease of play, and most players pick him up when they first get the game. As you progress through the game you might find a character you like more, either for speed or power, then again maybe not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok look man I have been playing VF since VF 1. The reason I enjoy using Jacky is because I like the way he fights. I am a martial artist myself and I train in jeet kune do and we fight nearly exactly the same. People even say we look alike. But he wasn’t always my favorite VF character it used to be Kage. If Jacky was as hard to use as akira is than I would still use him. Its not that I just want to use the easy to use characters it’s just that the other characters really don't appeal to me very much. I like using Brad and Lion sometimes. But anyways it just seems like you got all pissed off for no reason. Trying to say I am a scrub because I use Jacky? Whatever.

3. Warbird

Warbird Member

Just because Jacky is a "beginner" character, doesn't necessarily make him cheap. I think Jacky is really fun to use & really fun to watch. When I think of cheap characters in VF4:E, I think mostly about Dural, Lion, Wolf, & Jeffry. Three of them are REALLY powerful, & Lion is really easy to pick up & just button mash.

4. Siyko

Siyko Well-Known Member

there is no cheap character other than dural. Some characters have easier inputs (aoi compared to akira), while some have easier effective strategies (akira compared to aoi).

If something seems cheap, you simply need to learn what beats that.

Except for SDE. That's just gay /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. Warbird

Warbird Member

I just realized that I didn't include Lei Fei in my list. HE'S the cheater! You can button mash with him forever & do alright. He makes me mad... /versus/images/graemlins/mad.gif

6. Devil7om

Devil7om Well-Known Member

If you like pad mashing play bloody roar.

7. Mysterious_Red

Mysterious_Red Well-Known Member

mashing with him will get you the same results each and every time(same attack pattern), and if discovered will lead to major ass kicking. Mashing, then waiting for an oppurtunity, blocking, then mashing again--well /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif, then that not really mashing anymore, its virtua fighting /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif