1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Jeffry

Discussion in 'Jeffry' started by TechRomancer, Mar 26, 2008.

1. TechRomancer

TechRomancer Well-Known Member

Hey...I'm using Jeffry in both Ver.C and EVO VF4. I've been trying to improve my game by studying flow charts; its still somewhat foreign to me. For most scenarios, I understand the followups, but in Ice-9's chart on site, there's an option to follow up with D,d/f+P with D/df+P which of course leads to another flow chart. In all the time I've played VF I've never given this move much heed so I'm wondering why would I want/when would I follow up with this, as opposed to the b+k,P or throw.. etc. At 15 frames, it executes all right but I assume its more for setting up guessing games (?)

Also, how do you jump? There's a movement FAQ on site, but it didn't tell me... I want to incorporate it into my strategy.

Finally, I saw this Jeffry player on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th7ea3sbTNo) and I really like his match...against Sarah of all people. Comments on this..?

2. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    To jump: press /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/uf.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif and keep the kick button pressed until Jeff lands. Same for straight up and /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/ub.gif