1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Lau Ver.D Item Win Pose!

Discussion in 'Lau' started by LucidNightmare, May 21, 2008.

1. LucidNightmare

LucidNightmare Well-Known Member

2. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

Sweet, hadn't seen his yet lol. It's more low-key compared to some others but I definitely dig it.

3. THE_WALL

THE_WALL Well-Known Member

Nice post. Here's to us getting all the characters item win poses. Here is a list of the ones I know about El-Blaze, Jacky, Sarah, Pai, Lau, and maybe a few others I might have missed.

4. Truesonic2k

Truesonic2k Well-Known Member

Can Anyone translate what Lau said?

5. Sp00n

Sp00n Well-Known Member

I'm not going to die yet. (or I can't die yet/can't be killed yet)
    Something along those lines.

6. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing, I've been waiting to see this and thanks SpOOn for translating.

That was a good fight too! The vid had 95 views but not one single rating /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif
    Well, it's got 5 stars now /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

From what I saw in the versionD vid, Shun's is going to be him holding some fruity looking drink and doing a little dance and Kage is going to throw that huge shoryuken and catch it but I can't imagine what Jeff's, Wolf's and Goh's is going to be. So curious >_<

Edit:
    Just saw Shun's new item win pose, he was not holding a drink, he was holding a mask X)

7. Sp00n

Sp00n Well-Known Member

Np /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
    And I could have sworn I gave it a rating, let's fix that mistake.