1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Lei Fei Stance Flowchart - enjoy

Discussion in 'Lei' started by Shaolin_Hopper, Apr 21, 2004.

1. Shaolin_Hopper

Shaolin_Hopper Well-Known Member

Lei Fei has driven me nuts more than once because of his stances. I'd hit a wrong button, trying to guard or dodge, or whatever, and find myself in a chain of moves where I was totally lost in what was going on. So I made this little chart, sat down with it for an hour or so in practice mode, and it helped immensely. I figured I'd post it to help people trying to learn this stance-intensive character. Now let's see if I can figure out URL code for this board... yay! Nice little URL interface in the bottom right! Please forgive the cheesy html page geocities forced me to throw up in order to post this image...
    Shaolin Hopper's Lei Fei Stance Flowchart

Well, happy hopping to everyone.
    (performs [9][K]+[G] off into the sunset...)

2. Dandy_J

Dandy_J Well-Known Member

Heh you know what...that's actually pretty neat.

gg

3. Allyourbase

Allyourbase Well-Known Member

Brilliant, simply brilliant.

4. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

That's fucking great. Nice one man.

/KiwE

5. agios_katastrof

agios_katastrof Well-Known Member

thx, man! < does lei dance >

6. Cruz

Cruz Well-Known Member

Nice chart! Easy to understand!

7. Shaolin_Hopper

[ QUOTE ]
    thx, man! < does lei dance >

[/ QUOTE ]

Aw hell. That points out an error I hadn't noticed. I already knew that I forgot to include [4] and [6] for DM stance, but I also forgot you could go to Evade and IN from bokutai. Anyone noticed any other errors? I'd rather do changes all at once rather than piecemeal.

8. Shaolin_Hopper

Added: IN and Evade stance shift from Bokutai. DM stance shift from Evade. [4]/[6] from DM. [7_]/[4_]/[1_]/[8_] [2_] from BK (silly, but you can do it and keep in stance). [4][4] and '[8]/[2],' (sidestep) shifts to Normal from Bk. Anyone see anything else?