1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Looking For an old VF Anniversary WP

Discussion in 'Help' started by Chibitox, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Chibitox

Chibitox Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for an old VF 10th anniversary Wallpaper that featured all characters as VF1 models on a black background with the 10th Anniv logo. It was released in the VF4Evo era, I think it was an official artwork by SEGA.
    I had it on my computer back in the days but my HDD crashed recently and afetr extensive serch on the interent I can't seem to find it:(
    If anyone still has it and would be kind enough to upload it, I would really appreciate it.

2. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

I remember Sal and maybe GE keep things like this, one of those might have it.

3. Ash_Kaiser

Ash_Kaiser Marly you no good jabroni I make you humble... Bronze Supporter

I think I may have it on my old laptop. I remember one with a grey background and a circle on the right with all the Evo characters posing in it.

I'll check tomorrow if that's the one you're after.

4. Ogi

Ogi Well-Known Member

5. Ash_Kaiser

Ash_Kaiser Marly you no good jabroni I make you humble... Bronze Supporter

Yeah, the requested wallpaper is on there, along with my favourite, the Wild Afro Jeffry one.

I used to use that one too.

Thanks for posting the link, Ogi.

6. Chibitox

Chibitox Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

Thanks Guys [​IMG]