1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

New Revision 1 Costumes Appear!

Discussion in 'News' started by Reno, Nov 21, 2011.

By Reno on Nov 21, 2011 at 1:37 AM
  1. Reno

Reno Well-Known Member

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by Reno, Nov 21, 2011.

1. SilentNephilim
      SilentNephilim
      I'm really liking Aoi's new costume! ^_^
    2. Dragonps
      Dragonps
      Finally Gung fu stuff for Jacky [​IMG]

Please be in the console version [​IMG]
    3. Mister
      Mister
      Thanks Reno!
      A part the new costumes, seems like the post talks about the hitbox. Anyone knows what it says exactly?
    4. Shoju
      Shoju
      That Sega rep said it would be based on the lastest version at the time of release and would have everything either with the game or as free DLC. Will they really live up to that though.

I wonder if Goh got that uniform beacuse of Dragunov in Tekken. There was always a similarity between them. What exactly does the picture with the Shun juggle starter indicate?
    5. akai
      akai
      Standing versus Crouched opponent launched into the air.
    6. Kobi
      Kobi

I thought he looked more like Heidern from KOF. Especially with that eyepatch on.
    7. TheLoveCook
      TheLoveCook
      These new costumes are nice. I only wish we could see Sarah's new costume.
    8. Autobotdan
      Autobotdan
      Awsome!! Except for the non DVD/blueray release 2012 VF5 FS release will be a dream release
    9. SPINMASTER X
      SPINMASTER X
      Man I swear Goh and Dragunov go hand and hand. I love how the companies borrow stuff from each other. Now if only they'd just sit down with each other and lemme play both of them in the same damn game.