1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

One move at a time: Fighting Styles

Discussion in 'Aoi' started by kno1really, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Jigohro

Jigohro Well-Known Member

Lawl. No offense, but I would think that if a person has the time to read and post on a gaming forum, he'd also have the time to read like 8 sentences, no [​IMG] ? Besides, isn't it sort of unfair to ask a person to invest their time to write their points *again* (while the same thing is written up there and not going anywhere) so that another can save 10 ca. seconds on reading?

"TL;DR" is a bane of message boards, people are becoming plenty illiterate already [​IMG] ...

2. Seidon

Seidon The God of Battle walks alongside me! Content Mgr El Blaze

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    What's even funnier is that Marly is a Teacher.

3. JackyB

JackyB Well-Known Member

I see, people on this forum can be hostile, thats the understatement of the year. Jacky Blog FTW!

4. kno1really

kno1really Member

Thank you so much man.. i was just about to quit to be honest...

5. masterpo

masterpo VF Martial Artist Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    lastmonk
    I think fiend and some of the other guys mean well. But they've been playin so long they forgot what its like to just be startin out. [​IMG] Don't let'em run you away from an excellent fighting game, and a pretty good Web resource (VFDC).