1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Pai wall combos HELP!

Discussion in 'Pai' started by focusflute, Jul 29, 2008.

1. focusflute

focusflute Well-Known Member

2. Shidosha

Shidosha Well-Known Member

PSN:
    I_Am_Shidosha
    XBL:
    Ur Not Shidosha
    lol had a feeling it was gonna be that match.

Wall splat >/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif to initiate the bounce from there...
    after that i just freestyle (Situations change up for me too much to use just 1 combo)

3. seven5suited

seven5suited Well-Known Member

Damn, as I was typing a response, I hit refresh to update the shoutbox, and i see Yip beat me to it. (and said it better) Just make it so that you automatically hit p+k on every splat. I mean to the point where you don't have to think about or even know you're doing it. That buys your brain some time to call to mind the next few moves.

Start with ppkk after 1 bounce since that works with everyone, then slowly build once you're comfortable with the timing.

Go to the Pai Page and look at the combo links at the bottom. Play with those in dojo and see what you like.

Also, learn what causes the splat in the first place. I don't recommend you finish that pppk very often like that Pai in the video did. That was very situational. There are better splat moves for general purposes. Play in dojo and find out what splats.

4. 124

124 Well-Known Member

let your enemy be so much close to the wall then do this [3] [3] [6] + [P] when your enemy's back already got hurt and crumpled, approach to (you need to hold forward) [P] + [K] then [P] (you can repeat this continouosly if your enemy is still floating high after punch, I guess you can only repeat that 4 times.) then go for [6] [6] [P] [K]