1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

People from Europe!!! Come to Italy (vf meeting)

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Mister, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

Ok, some of you who are on the Facebook group Euro VF may already know that. But me and @Ricci8 are organizing an italian meeting in Rome.

The place is set, the thing is going to happen. However we need people.

Now the date should be around mid november (if you prefer a date instead another one just write here and let us know so that everybody can have a chance to come).

Here's the location: https://www.google.it/maps?sll=41.90855659999999,12.535997899999996&sspn=0.39253285333904286,0.7033684622139734&t=m&ll=41.868817699999965,12.532885699999996&q=Via Sgurgola, Roma&spn=0.004946150375088402,0.008856052399319069&output=classic
    And here the website of the place with some pictures: http://www.iconcircoloarci.it/foto_15.html

Around the place there are plenty of bed and breakfasts, there's the metro station.

To make it easier for everyone to come we have to set a deadline to decide which date make the event (otherwise flying tickets are going to be too expensive).
    Talking with kingo we came to the conclusion that the deadline should probably be the end of this week. So Monday 23rd September we will decide the event's date.

Here's a list of people who said would come for sure:
    @Ricci8
    @JohnCa
    Me aka @Mister
    @kingo
    @Krye

and here those who are interested
    @MarlyJay
    @Chibitox
    @G0d3L
    Ash Kaiser (what's your name here buddy? I can't tag you otherwise, and i love tagging people)
    @Kaleendaah
    Segata Kenshiro
    RodRyu

If you need a guide I may take the B&B with you so you have a guy talking italian and english with you. However all the public transport info point have people that can talk english.

for any question please post here

Last edited: Sep 19, 2013
  2. Ricci8

Ricci8 Active Member

Let's do this! In Rome nobody can spam 2Ps! :D

Pai~Chun likes this.
  3. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    I thought that kind of meeting was planned for the summer ?:D
    So it's not something what will occur during a big event with lot of others fighting games tourneys ? It's just VF, made by VF fans ?

4. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

Yes it's just vf made from vf fans. My suggestion is to stay more than just the event and we can go sight seeing the city.

MarlyJay likes this.
  5. Krye

Krye French Star Player

PSN:
    KryeMeARiver
    XBL:
    Krye NL
    Yeah, I'll be there. 99% sure.

Been real long since I visited Rome, I'd love to see the city again!

Jide and MarlyJay like this.
  6. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    I'm in. need actual dates ASAP to book time off work though

7. Seidon

Seidon The God of Battle walks alongside me! Content Mgr El Blaze

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    Afraid I can't. Difficulties at work stopping me. :(

Hope everyone who goes has a great time and if Maki is there someone make sure and beat him with Blaze for me.

8. Krye

Krye French Star Player

PSN:
    KryeMeARiver
    XBL:
    Krye NL
    Cool.

Seidon likes this.
  9. Jide

Jide The Super Shinobi Silver Supporter

PSN:
    Blatant
    I'm interested need dates though as well. Might be busy because of PS4 launch... :S

10. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Unfortunatelly can not make it :( My budget for this year travels is already spend for Cannes and London; and the bus/flight to Rome is for some reason significantly more expensive that to London :(
    But I hope you all will have great time there and you will stream a lot :p

11. Mister

Guys I was thinking about the third week of November. Does that sounds good for everybody?

pana likes this.
  12. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Yeah should be cool for me. This gonna be a midweek thing? Or on the weekend?

13. Mister

We have the location: Here
    I'll update the first post.

14. MakiLeSushi

MakiLeSushi Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    Lol no way =P
    However, Rome could be a great trip but unfortunately, i surely won t come. My wife is pregnant and in november she will be at 7 months so i can t leave her alone and she won t be able to travel =/
    I m sad coz London was an unforgettable trip and rome will be surely the same and see u all once again would make me happy.
    Everybody, i hope u ll have fun, make a stream. Ppl who wanna revenge we will do it next time, and ppl i wanna get a revenge, be happy that i won t come (for kingo and krye =P)

15. IvorB

IvorB Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ivor_Biguns
    I can't make this unfortunately. Can't we having it in London? :p

16. kingo

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    If I come, I'll be arriving friday, and will be leaving monday.
    We need to book rooms for 4-5 people, like London,

17. Mister

Guys I know i told you the dead line was by the end of this month, but it's better to decide sooner to make everybody's flight cheaper. So the deadline to decide the date is 23rd september.

:p if you organize a london meeting i'll try to come. But this is supposed to be an italian meeting with guests XD

18. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    I wont have money to travel, but you guys enjoy yourselves, all right?

19. kingo

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    That sentence makes me giggle..:D

20. rodrigue

rodrigue Member

XBL:
    rodryu
    i'm coming! Soooooooo were will we eat??? :p