1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PS2 emu. for PS4 is official: Would you buy VF4 again?

Discussion in 'General' started by celsowm, Nov 21, 2015.

?

Would you buy VF4 and/or EVO again?

1. yeah

60.0%
  2. no

12.0%
  3. no (because I still have my copy and I hope a physical backward-compatibility )

28.0%
  1. ToyDingo

ToyDingo Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BrodiMAN
    I still have my copy of Evo sitting on my shelf. I was just talking to a friend the other day who had never experienced VF4 in any form, and wishing I still had a PS2 to play him on.

I hope this emu thing does work for disc. If not, Sony can get fucked. Still more options is never a bad idea.

2. Uncle_Kitchener

Uncle_Kitchener Well-Known Member

PSN:
    UncleKitchener
    I'd only pay for perfect emulation of Japanese titles otherwise I'll just use psxe on my pc with directx.

However, if I can use any region dvd, then I'll consider it otherwise they can keep it for themselves.

3. grap3fruitman

grap3fruitman Active Member

So Overlord over at Sonic Retro noticed:
    Either they're hinting at VF6 (unlikely) or a bunch of PS2 classics that will soon be available on PS4 (more likely but still speculative).

This forum is toxic.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  4. cruzlink2

cruzlink2 Well-Known Member

Fuck emulators get a PS2 is cheap enough.

5. def

def Well-Known Member

HYPE! I think a long time ago Sonic Heroes was rated by ESRB as a PS2 Classic. I really hope for VF4/Evo.

6. def

def Well-Known Member

In case you guys have not heard, Sony is looking at twitter via hashtag ps2ps4 to see what PS2 games fans want to see on PS4. Let's try to get VF4/Evolution on PS4. I think a new post on the site's front page should be made about this.

7. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    No online play.... no care! I'd love to see it but not about to invest in an old fighter that I'll be playing by myself. I can already due that now via emulation.

8. Kikimaru

Kikimaru Well-Known Member

PSN:
    kikimaru024
    VF4: Final Tuned
    with VF4: Evo's training mode
    on PC please.