1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PSN Bad Games

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by Myke, May 31, 2012.

1. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

Where's the 1FK post about Pai~Chun? That's right, he doesn't care enough to make a post about him.

2. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
  3. Pai~Chun

Pai~Chun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    Played this game with all 4 of those guys many times on Live. Never ran from the beatings like you did. Check your ego man, seriously. I used to beat down CJA hard on Live early on. Guess he leveled up ;)
    Less Tekken, more VF Lib, you'll get there one day.

4. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

I ran from who? I would figure a guy who knows what happens behind the scenes would know what he was talking about. I guess not.

Also, I haven't played Tekken with anybody in years. LOL.

Pai~Chun likes this.
  5. Libertine

Also, ask Valakrie the last time I've been on PSN. She's pissed at me for being gone so long. LOL.

6. Sozos

Sozos Pai Sucksan Content Manager Pai

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    Who speaks about ego.. Your behavior testifies your complex. LOL

Ellis likes this.
  7. Pai~Chun

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    You're the one that melted down when your shit connection was exposed. Teach more piano Sozos, fly to Sardinia, play real VF, not Mega Lag Fighter 5: Final Dial-up, eww.

8. Sozos

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    The madness continues.....

Ellis likes this.
  9. Sozos

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    When and where you played the real VF.Show me Pai chun. You speak about real VF when at the same time in your own country you didnt dare to go play "REAL VF".Have you ever played real VF? Just shut it up. Enough .. Pls dont vilified yourself so much. I pity you!

Ellis and Kamais_Ookin like this.
  10. Pai~Chun

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    This fag-end VF game isn't worth staying over night in London for man, get real. You've been invited to go play on mainland Europe many times, so where are you if you fantasise about it so much?
    Just an online player like myself, always will be. Troll account. No real piano teacher would conduct themselves like you do :rolleyes:

11. Sozos

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    Unlike you i had a reasonable reasons that i couldnt be there. im not a worthless person like you ( at least your actions testifies this ). But in next gathering the possibility to be there is 99,9% so speak about yourself .. Anw pls just tell me about the real VF to have an idea before i go there, i want to know.

12. Pai~Chun

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    I hope you enjoy it man. No wireless mode followed by repulsive message in the real world, so I'm told.

13. Sozos

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    Can you answer me or not? REAL VF?

14. Pai~Chun

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    Tell me all about it man when you get back from Sardinia. Your penis will literally get bigger, malakas!

15. Sozos

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    So you dont know anything about REAL VF. Shut it up then . where are your balls pai chun? why you would need the penis without the balls? Maybe you are eunuch?

16. Pai~Chun

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    Huh? Calm down man. If you love Final Showdown so much, stop lagging people out everywhere and teach more piano in Cyprus so you can go meet kingo & crew in person. Good times ahoy!! :)

17. Sozos

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    I guess both of us we dont love final showdown then, cause we havent went to offline event yet.sorry you exposed yourself again. If you love it you should go in vf offline gatherings, ill do my try to go there, what about you?? or you afraid the slap ;)

Kamais_Ookin likes this.
  18. Pai~Chun

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    I played it on Xbox heavily, with a fast line, and had some damn good sessions on it. I wish the PSN only guys could share the same sense of community, experience and joy. You keep doing your try, but I fear the game only gets a lot smaller from here on.

19. Darksoul173

Darksoul173 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Darksoul173
    What sense of community? all the eu vf players from this site on both xbl and psn hate you and don't wanna play you

Birthua likes this.
  20. Sozos

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    Oh, please, dont be so sensitive Pai chun. Αbove all health. LOL