1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PSN Bad Games

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by Myke, May 31, 2012.

1. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    Wow, I didn't know that. I was always afraid of using Taka's [4][4][P] against her.

2. AngryFlyingChop

AngryFlyingChop Well-Known Member

PSN:
    RaggedChariot
    BG to Bensaktu. You pulled the plug in the middle of round 2 of your demotion match. PS. That sabaki kick with Sarah gets hella obvious when you do it ALL THE TIME.

Libertine and Kamais_Ookin like this.
  3. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

SNAKE MAID has been notified and will clean him soon.

In the meantime, please let the VFDC Custodial Service know who else you would like cleaned in the comments:

http://cleanvfdc.blogspot.com/

4. Aoi in chinatown

Aoi in chinatown Member

PSN:
    Rawalpindiblues
    I've played hopfrog a couple of times and our styles are very similar, i use ying yang stance a lot less then he does and i actually use her holds.

I should of recorded the matches cause oh my lord if you understand mind games that was a fucking battlefield full of them.

5. Aoi in chinatown

Aoi in chinatown Member

PSN:
    Rawalpindiblues
    double post but bad games to tairi-y-11
    i finally was able to beat his stupid laggy flow chart and i'm getting this bullshit

[​IMG]

and i forgot to mention he rage quit

Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
    Ellis and MarlyJay like this.
  6. DK

DK Well-Known Member Content Manager Jean

Member since today, and already having bad games... Welcome to VFDC :D lol

7. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

@Aoi in chinatown, I am good friends with SNAKE CUSTODIAN, and he told me that he cleaned tairi-y-11 for you. He struggled because of lag, but he still won. Afterwards, he dodged the custodian even though he was only a 3rd Dan and couldn't affect his rank. He also told me that he informed tairi-y-11 that you hired him for the job, but he was too angry to respond after being cleaned.

His replay is uploaded if you want to watch it.

8. Modelah

PSN:
    Modelah
    That's abhorrent. If PSN was an ass, tairi-y-11 would would be the hole.

9. Parasite_eveNZ

Parasite_eveNZ Well-Known Member

I've demoted hopfrog like 3 times his style is effective online i would respect him if he didn't teabag me after every round he pulls out of his ass i do still have fun learning the aoi matchup good bad games to you sir Klappa //

Birthua and steelbaz like this.
  10. Parasite_eveNZ

Parasite_eveNZ Well-Known Member

SHOTS FIRED!! man thats alot of hate he never plays me just refuses challenge him but no dice :(

11. Aoi in chinatown

Aoi in chinatown Member

PSN:
    Rawalpindiblues
    yes, yes please

12. Rez

Rez Member

so whats the deal with tairy-y-11 or whatever? aside from lag and his ranking ambitions

if you win once he never plays you again? when i first started playing this game one month ago he challenged me endlessly and since i never played vf before he obliterated me, my first 20 or so matches were against him lol and whenever i was online he continued to challenge me, until a few days back when i won, i tried to challenge him again but no cigar lol

Parasite_eveNZ likes this.
  13. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Don't worry, snake_exorcist banished the demon inside him.

steelbaz and Rez like this.
  14. Citrus

Citrus Well-Known Member

Bad games with ShonenSamurai disconnects twice before losing, third time he just can't take it anymore and sends me a plain hatemail.

Replay didn't show anything to be mad about, so I'm guessing he just doesn't like losing.
    Such a shame, the only 5 bars player I met in a year.

And apparently it's not the first time he does it:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiDxs5GsUHY

15. AngryFlyingChop

PSN:
    RaggedChariot
    BGs to Momorio_Crover_Z. You some how got to Veteran by only doing 50/50s, but now that I'm up there you're gonna have to fight harder. Don't dodge me after one loss baka yarou.

Bonus BGs to me for be so salty all the time.

Modelah likes this.
  16. Modelah

PSN:
    Modelah
    Losers like momoiro and tairi have long been banished from the golden halls of JP ranked, and have become honorless ronin roaming the worldwide ranked wastelands pestering the peasants like pubic lice. OSU.

17. AngryFlyingChop

PSN:
    RaggedChariot
    Well, what would you call the VF players Likeavf and horrorsnores who come around World just to troll people?

18. jimi Claymore

jimi Claymore Well-Known Member

likeavf is a moron
    this guy just send a thousand messages saying "give up?" after every match :mad:
    unfortunately knows really well the game
    and sadly playing with people like him is where you can learn a lot

19. Birthua

Birthua Active Member

PSN:
    ReivaxU
    XBL:
    Coin Op INC
    I called them poor souls!

20. Birthua

Birthua Active Member

PSN: