1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PSN Good Games

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by Myke, May 31, 2012.

1. D0llo13

D0llo13 Well-Known Member

2. Arjay

Arjay Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Arjay9975
    Good matches last night with Cykey, TROLLFACE_GAMER9, kusarigama1607, RISE_KAMIYAMA, & B3llAtlantis.

Learned that I still have problems against Jacky, and I really need to work on sidestepping properly.

As always, apologies to anyone I've left out.

3. daRockReaper

daRockReaper Shadow Hammer MADNESS Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    daRockReaper
    XBL:
    daRockReaper612
    One of my better ranked nights in a while GGs to Diesel Diaz for his lame Jacky (no offence intended), ShadowNinja for a solid jean fist to the gut, Valakrie for whooping me at least 5-1 but felt more like 10-1, general ripper for usual solid games (Sorry for having to bail so early) , Cykey for discovering to secret to Blazes horrible voice (a sinus infection), and a man played me as iAM_alliG (or some variation just too lazy to check) who messaged me saying he was emp shaggy. I wonder who he is.

Edit: Oh crap how did I forget those matches with Phoxx__ Reteaching me set ups I almost forgot about GGs man

Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
    Ellis and Valakrie like this.
  4. DK

DK Well-Known Member Content Manager Jean

Good room battles with @Valakrie @PReP and @BLACKSTAR. Also, good ranked games to AliG guy or whatever and pwick and hopfrog

Valakrie likes this.
  5. Arjay

Arjay Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Arjay9975
    Had a nice player room session hosted by Senel187 that included ALSo_KNoWN_AZ, Phoxx__ and brooklyndred. Nice matches to you all.

6. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    WolfKing likes this.
  7. WolfKing

WolfKing Well-Known Member

PSN:
    HotRod666
    ggs to you mate @Modelah ... getting better each time we fight...

8. D0llo13

D0llo13 Well-Known Member

Raiden789 likes this.
  9. martianpulis

martianpulis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    martianpulis
    GGs to those I played using my alt a few days ago, using my brother's fiber connection, the only descent way I can play this game right now.
    With my cable connection at home, there are no more GGs, only saltyness!:)

Pai~Chun likes this.
  10. DK

Ggs to Godoku aka @Richkwondo. you didn't by any chance save any of our replays? Just for a reference for me because i know you upload to YT and if you can put those up, it'll help me out as a reference

IcKY99, Ellis and Kamais_Ookin like this.
  11. Modelah

PSN:
    Modelah
    ^ LOL.

Ellis likes this.
  12. DK

A WHAAAT? Did i make a funny?

Ellis likes this.
  13. Arjay

Arjay Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Arjay9975
    Puno_de_Leyenda likes this.
  14. Elite

Elite Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Koenraku
    GGs Icky99. I'm always down for games in the A.M.

IcKY99 likes this.
  15. Modelah

PSN:
    Modelah
    GGs complexz, lonwoof and unico711. I was glad to scrape together a few wins.

16. martianpulis

martianpulis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    martianpulis
    gg to @Modelah. Only one match but you only would have beat me up with more :)
    ggs @complexz, enjoyed the long set. Love your full green connection. My rust and bad habits (from playing in my laggy cable internet) showed horribly though, especially with your Wolf.

Modelah likes this.
  17. Modelah

PSN:
    Modelah
    GG to you too, Taka-man. Work on those [4][3][P] bounds to up the damage!

18. Valakrie

Valakrie Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Valakrie_2041
    Good games to cheddysir, @Nathan S for the fun set,@CarolinaPanther for the Aoi mirrors, midoriwitch, and piccolo! Hello and ggs to KokoYan6, as well as a few other people in ranked.

Edit: Almost forgot! GGs to @KishinRuLeR-_- and @SNAKE BOSS for the games over the past couple of weeks as well :). Kish, I think your Lion will be much stronger than your Jean in the long run.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
    Jacko likes this.
  19. Puno_de_Leyenda

Puno_de_Leyenda Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Seikuken
    GGs @IcKY99 and @TheKillingJoke! Great Wolf as always Icky(And awesome Jacky Green Ranger!), and great Kage and Jacky TheKillingJoke-You've leveled up even more!!

IcKY99 and TheKillingJoke like this.
  20. TheKillingJoke

TheKillingJoke Active Member

PSN:
    Killjoke_1992