1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PSN Good Games

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by Myke, May 31, 2012.

1. GrizzlyTrollton

GrizzlyTrollton Well-Known Member

GGs to @Libertine in ranked match.

I'm too free to that Brad. :eek:

Late edit: GGs to hanwiz and @Heikou as well. :)

Last edited: Dec 15, 2014
    Libertine likes this.
  2. DK

DK Well-Known Member Content Manager Jean

@Libertine i had to beg u for 6 months to play me. Go on hating ur own damn self u foolish peep. I taught u were cool, but turns out ur a fool just like everyone else.

3. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2014
  4. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

Good stuff.

5. Valakrie

Valakrie Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Valakrie_2041
    Great games to @GrizzlyTrollton, @Libertine (was great to play you after...months lol), and anyone else that I have had the opportunity of playing in the past month. It has been a pleasure.

6. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

GGs, I need to get back into shape.

Also, what happened to lonwoof90? Did he get demoted from disconnecting? His rank reset and he has a yellow face now.

Valakrie likes this.
  7. daRockReaper

daRockReaper Shadow Hammer MADNESS Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    daRockReaper
    XBL:
    daRockReaper612
    Yeah I was playing before and immediately afterwards when that happened I'm not sure why but sucks for him

8. Arjay

Arjay Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Arjay9975
    Much obliged to Mr_Loverman85 for a good set of online matches against Brad, Lau, Vanessa & Pai (man, she's a handful for me).

9. Valakrie

Valakrie Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Valakrie_2041
    Yes, you seemed very rusty. :)

I haven't run into Lonwoof in a long time. But, I do know that a few other members here (such as @Nathan S) had experienced that problem where their rank was reset. I mean it really doesn't matter but, it still kind of sucks I guess.

Also, GGS to @XxHADES_JxX for mashing my head in, and to @Zekiel as well for the long Jacky set!

Zekiel likes this.
  10. Ellis

Ellis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ellis_Cake
    I think a disconnect at a inconvenient time (such as say, if the game is in the process of saving stats and/or uploading them to wherever it is stored) can possibly corrupt the data.

Sadly this doesn't happen enough for those cases where players do it willingly

(though then again for the very rare times it dc's in a one-on-one without the player wishing it too that would be bloody crap)

11. Arjay

Arjay Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Arjay9975
    Good times with Rush2112_typeR (Sarah), Dbbhr5 (Kage), and the multiple hellacious beatdowns I got from @WolfKing (Wolf). Happy Holidays to you all.

WolfKing likes this.
  12. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

lonwoof90 has a really bad connection. I can't even punish his Akira's 33P with PK! He uses an inashi! I can't stand playing that guy, and I think he has a bad connection to other players as well.

MakiLeSushi and ToyDingo like this.
  13. WolfKing

WolfKing Well-Known Member

PSN:
    HotRod666
    thanks 4 the mention@arjay!!!! good games!

14. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    GGs admc2007 and FukurEgo, the only Lei I've played that does that manic Shaolin dance, lol.

15. ToyDingo

ToyDingo Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BrodiMAN
    I haven't played him in forever, but when he and I were near the same rank he'd challenge me constantly. He was always 3 bar connection, but I could never punish him. Ever. It was insanely frustrating...I just wrote it off as "lol PSN"...and went on about my day...

MakiLeSushi likes this.
  16. DK

@WolfKing no wonder we DC all the time, you're from brazil anyway ggs to you from way back

WolfKing likes this.
  17. DK

Libertine likes this.
  18. AngryFlyingChop

AngryFlyingChop Well-Known Member

PSN:
    RaggedChariot
    bkatbamna. I was mega salty after you beat me. Why you do this?

19. DK

i played you? Whats your psn?

20. D0llo13

D0llo13 Well-Known Member

Raiden789 likes this.