1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PSN Good Games

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by Myke, May 31, 2012.

1. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

GGS to LIB boy! Sorry I had to go! wife being crazy!

Libertine likes this.
  2. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Happy wife happy life haya boy!!

Ellis, steelbaz and VFhayato like this.
  3. Cozby

Cozby OMG Custom Title! W00T!

PSN:
    CozzyHendrixx
    XBL:
    Stn Cozby
    who is kohkee? he's not bad but has trouble vs. Sarah I think.

Side note: why can sarah fuzzy her 3k? she has too many options off of that move.

Actually nvm that move is fine thank u Am2. Shoutouts to my blue-eyed blonde-haired homies.

4. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    KOHKEE might be GT.
    I'm pretty sure I heard Shidosha call him by name (Avery) when he was playing him on stream the other day.

GGs by the way @Cozby, it was nice to get in a few matches against you.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
  5. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Shidosha 2nd guessed himself when Lib said kohkee is Pana though, it can be either.

6. Cozby

Cozby OMG Custom Title! W00T!

PSN:
    CozzyHendrixx
    XBL:
    Stn Cozby
    I dont think it's GT, only because of the type of stuff he goes for. I've played his Jean, and his Jean is different. But I haven't played GT in a grip, so maybe his playstyle changed? I think it was efficient enough before...

I haven't played Pana in awhile either; I can't remember how he played that well.

Regardless, its awesome to have someone strong show up kinda out of nowhere. I think of it as proof that with the tools available it's possible to achieve a higher level of play with proper dedication. I'm not sure how long he plans on playing, but I'd recommend everyone to get some games in with him.

Modelah I think Goh BODIES Taka.

EDIT: If it's not God himself, it's easy for me to recognize an alternate account from the context clues inside of flawed gameplay. Two players making the same mistakes but oddly play at different times is anything but irony.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
    Pai~Chun likes this.
  7. Pai~Chun

Pai~Chun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    He's tough, but constantly pressing buttons, which is of course a weakness, so no way it's GT, as even little ol' me has taken a few off him here and there. Also, surely Florida players on fast lines come up as 3 bar within eastern USA, not 2? KOHKEE shows up bright green to me here in the UK, which for PSN, basically spells out: Europe
    How come you guys only just noticed him, he's on like 1000 games?

EDIT: It's one of Pana's many gold grades, confirmed :sneaky: (y)

8. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    lol as usual he's saying he doesn't play much but still trying to rank up his 999th alternate account on PSN, that dear pana..

9. Sozos

Sozos Pai Sucksan Content Manager Pai

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    He doesnt play much with his main account.. With others 998th he is pretty active i guess. Maybe now is 1010th and still going. LOL hahaha

10. Pai~Chun

Pai~Chun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    A fellow night owl for sure... gotta go where the games are this year :coffee: (y)

11. wingchun_warrior

wingchun_warrior Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

Plz text me whenever there's a psn room happening I can never find anyone 313-443-8989

12. SeveredShogun

SeveredShogun Member

GGs To VFNumbers Strong Lei Fei.

13. SeveredShogun

SeveredShogun Member

Dude Good Ass Matches With Hoyati.

14. Zekiel

Zekiel Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zekiel-_
    gg's to @Hoyati you got better, @dollo13, @Poison Kid great room.

15. GrizzlyTrollton

GrizzlyTrollton Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

All these matches that get to the 5th round, only for me to get bodied in the end. I'll admit there is salt. GGs to everyone I played on ranked today and the past few days regardless though. Good shit.

Tricky and Ellis like this.
  16. Modelah

PSN:
    Modelah
    Tricky likes this.
  17. WolfKing

WolfKing Well-Known Member

PSN:
    HotRod666
    ggs modelah and severed shogun... Big bad wolf says hi... :)

SeveredShogun likes this.
  18. Modelah

PSN:
    Modelah
  19. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

ggs to @Valakrie @kylevf @chefboy @GrizzlyTrollton last night. My execution is still crap baskets and the rust is real, but last night I was starting to get my VF eyes/strats back and even was learning new ways to look at the game. The one thing taking long ass breaks where you lose a lot of stuff that used to be automatic *cough* punishes *cough* is that more things stay automatic that need to and the things you wanted to break stay broken. I really think sometimes the best thing for my game is to stop, forget stuff, then re-learn what I wanted to keep. I'll be spending a lot more time in dojo mode practicing to get those automatic guaranteed punishes and step pattern option selects back in my fingers. I still can't thread the needle and live quite as dangerously as I used to with my super time intensive situations that would look unsafe but really be baits for my opponent. But it forces me to play very restricted game, online at least, and that can be good for me sometimes.

Something that came up while I was playing was that I should only pay attention to exactly what situations and choices that my opponent has made that lead to them getting past my defense (basically what did they hit me with) instead of worrying about (what could they have hit me with or what did I just block) the specifics about the move and situation they hit me with. It's kind of a paradigm shift for me to only focus on what's not working and to completely ignore what is working because it's irrelevant.

GrizzlyTrollton and Valakrie like this.
  20. Parasite_eveNZ

Parasite_eveNZ Well-Known Member

Tac555......................-_-good games