1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Random Links 2012

Discussion in 'General' started by Myke, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

Are we gonna see dragon fights?

2. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Christmas time cause we're getting FS? Hahah, [​IMG]

3. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Song of Ice and Fire Fantasy Saga

4. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    L_A, don't you mean...

WAR IS COMING!!!

Midway of reading Clash of Kings. I was a bit let down at first put its getting good right now.

I've got the first season on Blu-Ray which I'll be watching to get amped up for the second season premiere. Can't wait for the show to start!

5. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    The third book in the series, A Storm of Swords, is also great. The last two books though were somewhat disappointing for me - almost reminded me too much of how the "Wheel of Times" was really good at first and then seems to be draggged out till Robert Jordan's death -_- .

6. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

7. Dennis0201

8. BLACKLAC

BLACKLAC Well-Known Member

9. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Lol that was one of the best youtube vids I've seen in a long time, good find. However it's probably more accurate to say he's smoking the same stuff you do. :p

10. Genesis

Genesis Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Genesis Malakh
    That poor kid.

11. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Why poor kid? He turned into a super saiyan you missed it?

12. Genesis

Genesis Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Genesis Malakh
    It just reminded me of myself trying something extremely similar... when I was eleven. More power to him, though.

13. Dennis0201

14. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

A contest of hot Brazilian women in nothing but body paint gets judged by Anderson Silva:

15. MAtteoJHDY

MAtteoJHDY Well-Known Member

16. BLACKLAC

BLACKLAC Well-Known Member

Skip to 34:24

Or watch this.

C'mon, son.

17. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza
    Oh yeah... one of those videos posted above instantly makes my collection of YouTube favorites. And it's not hard to guess which one.

Heh, I would add a lot more to what I think about that "art contest" up there, but it certainly wouldn't be anything wholesome.

Anyway, it would be a tough decision to pick a winner out of these three contestants, but if I had to choose I would've picked the middle one just like the guy next to Anderson Silva did.

Kruza

18. tonyfamilia

Kruza, that's one of those videos that makes me want to just pack up and move to Brazil... but then I remember the high level of STD's and kidnapping of American citizens and I snap back to reality. Plus I live in close to Miami, a LOT of Brazilian women down here. When I go to the beach I'm like a kid in a candy store.

Now here's a woman getting pwned by a kangaroo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChM-EQmReCs

While I was watching this, all I could think about was Ren & Stimpy and their Muddy Mud Skipper cereal bowl caddy [​IMG] ... something's wrong with my brain [​IMG]

19. MAtteoJHDY

MAtteoJHDY Well-Known Member

20. tonyfamilia

Ah, what a beautiful day.
    I really want to visit Brazil but if vids like this one keep coming out I may never go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJTXLuu7_0Y

I'm starting to think that what Joe Rogan said in that Laranja vid may be right.