1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Rodnutz vs Denkai FT20 Challenge

Discussion in 'News' started by Myke, Dec 16, 2011.

By Myke on Dec 16, 2011 at 8:02 AM
  1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    [​IMG]"hhhmmm I'm not really sure how this all came to be, but basically denkai stroking his own ego as usual about being the SELF PROCLAIMED best decided to challenged me to a first to 20 duel.

I agreed and set the date for Saturday December 17th at 3:30PM or 4PM Eastern Standard Time. Other players wanted to be an audience so now there is going to be about 5 cheer leading freeloaders taking up space on my coach running up my damn electricity bill [​IMG] "
    - Rodnutz

GodEater, by way of www.fttaenergy.com, is offering $50 to the winner!

Check out how this all started out, and follow the banter in the Rodnutz vs Denkai FT20 Challenge thread, and be sure to watch the live stream!

Update: Stream has ended! Please check the original thread for the results

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by Myke, Dec 16, 2011.