1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Sega Gals Collection Series 02 FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Store' started by DomAug, Nov 25, 2012.

1. DomAug

DomAug dom Content Manager Lion Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    domaug
    I'm selling 6 figurines from the Sega Gals Collection. This is Series 02 and includes these figures:

Arsha & Peperogu
    Tyris Flare
    Honey ("armorless" version)
    RAcaseal (pan and ladle version)
    Hibana (with alternate, maskless head)
    Elwing

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160929327469?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

If anyone is interested, please let me know here or on that ebay page. Just wanna sell them. :)

NOTE: In that link, the Eightarc Fusion underneath all the figurines is NOT part of the auction... :p

2. Satsugai

Satsugai Well-Known Member

>< I soooo want, but my money is already spent for the most part. Looking to sell as a set or willing to sell individual pieces? And at what cost, AT WHAT COST?!

3. DomAug

PSN:
    domaug
    based on what individual figures go for, it'd be best to sell them as a set because i paid around $50 when i got this set a year ago and now individual figures are $20 or around that much. i'm open to negotiation though if it doesn't sell. i have a set limit in mind but it depends on your offers really.

if you want to offer for individual figures, i could do that too. it'll just be harder selling the remaining ones... :I

4. Satsugai

Satsugai Well-Known Member

This is true and that being the case you would make more money elsewhere than you would off of me. But let it be known, If I had the cash I would toss it at you, grab the figures and run!

5. DomAug

PSN:
    domaug
    no problem. as of now it only has about 30 views total and no watchers... :\

6. DomAug

PSN:
    domaug
    sold on eBay. no longer available.