1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

ShinyBrentford one handed challenge

Discussion in 'General' started by ShinyBrentford, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    lol, yeah SNAKE BOSS I beat you one handed in that Hulk-Taka match in the VF Terminal replays. It should still be there, though probably only visible to people in my friends' list, and the replay will show NO directional inputs.

No hard feelings man, just foolin'. Already tried it with complexz, P_ReP and KyleVF for fun, and they kicked my ass. I couldn't beat hopfrog, yip77, FAREN_1 or petelecofederal either.

And yes, you beat me at times, just not that match, when it counted the most. That's why the replay is there, and also to give hope to the lil' peep VF'ers out there to show that the Skylords are indeed human :)

Anyways, you are the Skylord now, and like Metallica says, 'Nothing Else Matters' lol

Shinobi likes this.
  2. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

Well the judges decided and the verdict is.........

You get points 10 cool points for participating you did do it you should get a reward, but after a long discussion with the judges they decided and I quote"It's snakeboss. Who gives a fuck. He beat the lowest of the low players. Evenpit at least has some skill. No points for him sorry."

Sorry man. Your welcome for putting up the video yourself to expose a already exposed fraud, but calling snakeboss trash is like saying the sky is blue. It's common knowledge all though out VFDC.

3. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
  4. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

fhdsoifndosifhsodifhdsiofhpdsohfiodsfhdshahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

5. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

Hey man that was a foolish move you did and I was not even focused on the match and if you are going to upload this garbage 1 win lol then you should upload the matches were I kicked your ass like 50 times and 7 times in a row last time we played so dont be a disrespectful bitch, I send you gg msg and all and you are going to do this shit. I have replays of me kicking your ass too but I dont go and upload them. If you want to settle this then I challange to a FT10, now are you man enough to accept?

6. SNAKE BOSS

I just seen the vid and it does not say my name anywere on it so lollllllllll its not even me, so you just make your self look like a fool lollllllll.

7. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

I knew you were going to say that. You're an idiot. First you admit that was you in the match and now you say that it isn't when replying to me? Let me quote you before you realize that you made a mistake:

"Hey man that was a foolish move you did and I was not even focused on the match and if you are going to upload this garbage 1 win lol then you should upload the matches were I kicked your ass like 50 times and 7 times in a row last time we played so dont be a disrespectful bitch, I send you gg msg and all and you are going to do this shit. I have replays of me kicking your ass too but I dont go and upload them. If you want to settle this then I challange to a FT10, now are you man enough to accept?"

Besides that, everybody knows how you play and your costumes. You're not fooling anybody lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

P.S. Back to ignore!

8. SNAKE BOSS

You are an idiot because like I said before I made that post I did not watch that vid, I only watched it after I made that post above and for the costumes it was just someone that wanted to make the same costum that I have, which anyone can because everyone has the same dls packs if they bought it.

9. Shinobi

Shinobi Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Spiros_1978
    Come on SB, you can't DC the truth, can you?

10. ShinyBrentford

Yeah that was really funny.

This is where I would put a video of Brad saying "checkmate", but sadly no such video or meme exist.

11. Ellis

Ellis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ellis_Cake
    ....someone here is totally raging mad in love with SB, it has become evident since long, makes the same quotes over and over, makes a fake blog, just keeps inflating the situation time and time again (i do not mean modelah, though).

As dishonest as SB might be, and as imature, this is getting progressively silly.

And i feel silly myself for getting annoyed enough to say something about it again =/

ShinyBrentford likes this.
  12. SNAKE BOSS

I hear you prep, and the thing is that its not me who is dishonest or imature its these people on here who keep on doing that stuff. They just can accept that I have changed my ways for the better and they have not because I dont do any of that stuff anymore but they want me to but I am not going to lower my self to their level because like I said before I am done with this foolishness. Also I did nothing wrong against you prep, we had good matches in the past and can continue to have good matches, just dont mind those haters because thats on them anyways.

13. ShinyBrentford

So are you Saying that Lib is a Snakeboss fanboy? LOL

14. Shinobi

Shinobi Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Spiros_1978
    Snakeboss, your fighting style tells me that you don't like the game at all. Please stop making VF look like a boring, second rate fighting game. VF deserves more then that, don't you agree? Try to enjoy the game and forget unimportant stuff like, win/loose ratio, rank, etc. The game is out for more than a year, and still you haven't got a clue about how much fun you can have if you play it properly.

15. IntheQueensName

IntheQueensName Active Member

PSN:
    IntheQueensName
    MarlyJay likes this.
  16. SNAKE BOSS

We played before and you know my style is not boring and I do enjoy the game and play it for fun too as well as competetively so its all good.

17. MakiLeSushi

MakiLeSushi Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi

Snake boss, if you really changed, about the video you would say something like:" lol well done Modelah i didn t even notice that u played with one hand that was sick". Instead of that!!! once again you deny the true, when u ll be honest with yourself first, with us after, then ou ll get some respect here, and only then u will improve. I mean, actually i don t even care what you will answer. Let s make a test. I played you few times not long time ago, u re not even able to beat me once anymore, so let s see if you really changed or not, is it true or not that you can t beat me?

Shinobi likes this.
  18. SNAKE BOSS

Yea you beat me the last couple of times but they were close matches and plus I beat you too many times and I can do it again but you decide to run from our matches instead of playing anf having fun. So now I answered so lets see what you will say. My response was real and and good so I did change for the better so now lets see if you have too. you are probably going to say you run because you are not having fun playing with me or its too easy or some kind of other excuse like that just trying to make me mad but I am not mad. So lets see if you have changed.

19. MakiLeSushi

MakiLeSushi Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    Snake, i told you "no offense but it s too easy" and it s the truth, i promess. When we did the ft10 i was still a novice and u didn t beat me. Now you cannot compare our level each other. Once again it s not to offend u or to make u mad, when i play against you i use some noob tricks and i succeed. Coz u didn t improve at all since the ft10... If u wanna improve i told u what to do, to improve u have to learn to lose coz it s the way to improve, nobody can start the game and be the best. And even if you are a skylord, the truth is that you far away from this rank. Actually u re maybe sentinel, not more. Make another account, start all over again, accept when u get ur ass kicked, and be proud when u beat somone fairly and keep your green smiley. I ll be there if you wanna play or if you need advices, But stop once for all to react like a kid, a real man know to keep his head up even when he loses...

20. SNAKE BOSS

See like I said the excuses that you are going to say again lol. I take my loses and I learn from them and I have improved because I see it and I win most of my matches. Also I am much higher then sentinal lol but like I said before I dont care about rank and you did not beat either in the ft10 because you left the room before we finished so I take that win by default but I dont care about that and that is in the past. This is now, so dont run next and just play, you have a good venessa and I did ask you to send me some combos and moves with venessa because I like her and play her sometimes but you did not send shit and all that is the truth.