1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Star Wars Battlefront for PC (with footage of 1FK vs. Godoku FT10 DM)

Discussion in 'General' started by Shang, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

Anyone playing Star Wars Battlefront for PC come and join the darkside with us with @Shang and @Chief_Flash and @godoku... It's a ton of fun coop and multiplayer. @Myke? @Unicorn? @MakiLeScrub or any of you Euros or American VFerrrrrs, @GodEater wanna go? @Zass and AMD team?

Here's a taste of what to come:
    1FK vs. Goduku FT10 DM
    (feat. 1FK as Princess Leia, Darth Vader, and Godoku as Luke Skywalker, Bob Fett)

kungfusmurf likes this.
  2. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

3. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

Ellis likes this.
  4. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

5. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    @Shang sorry, no PC able to handle this game @ my home :)

6. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Unfortunately, I don't think the connection between Sydney Australia and the East Coast of the US would ever be playable.

7. leftylizard

leftylizard Well-Known Member

XBL:
    blue mouthwash
    play or play not...there is no try.:D

8. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

@Myke, your lack of faith disturbs me. Use the yomi to overcome the lag, and you will be come more powerful than you can imagine!!! Join me, and I will complete your training.
    @Chief_Flash has already dedicated his 5 day weeks dojoing. He was rocketed and sent off flying in tatooine.
    @godoku was defeated in hoth by princess leia. He now has retreated back to his parents basement to retrain with Yoda. He will return one Saturday night and face power of the yomi.
    @Sudden_Death is still saving up to purchase the game.
    @kungfusmurf is gonna reinstall.
    Your destiny awaits!
    Who's coming?

9. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    Rofl rofl who's in??? @Shang will rape u one game only before he has to go somewhere with kids.

10. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

Who's in? Who's in? Dude @Chief_Flash i could only 1 game at a time due to the excessive amount of LOLs... @Myke you don't know what you are missing it's so lol... Example this one game @Chief_Flash was running around with this assault rifle and doing spray and pray.. then he's gun overheats and got HEADSHOTTED and loses the game. I fell off my chair.

kungfusmurf and Chief_Flash like this.
  11. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

12. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

@Shang is calling out @Sudden_Death, the supposed "FPS king'.. come and get raped! the "FPS king" who keeps on dodging someone who hasn't FPSed in 20 years. @Sudden_Death shall be known as FPS queer until further notice!

13. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

LOOOOL

LOL @ "fps king", when did i say i was good at fps, all ive been saying is that i love the battlefield series. lol anyway if i see the game at $40 bucks, its mines.

14. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

15. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

@gastinell @Sudden_Death @Rodnutz @kungfusmurf, man you guys... are a real bunch of losers. Talk the talk but can't walk the walk. All I hear is noise on VFDC then when it's time to delivery you run like @Jacko going to a sailormoon party.
    This makes me come to one realization about why VF is dead, and the community it carries at its current state: You are all non-competitive. Competition is competition, doesn't matter if it's FG, FPS, Sports, life etc. There are no competitive sprites in the people into VF. And that's part of the reason why VF is dead. Playing online XBL/PSN, RAW, and whatever event people come up with aint it. Win or lose you get a pat on the back and better luck next time. That aint what drives a WINNER. That's why you don't get better, that's why you don't improve, and that's why you don't win. All the winners already left VF.

So for the people I've listed above, and to anyone on with 5000 excuses, here's my challenge: Bring it! Bring it with your friends too.

DM @Shang with up to 3 of friends in best 2/3. If you win.. I will pay for your games.
    DM @Chief_Flash best 2/3 and win a Corsair K95 Keyboard.
    DM @Shang best 2/3 and win Xbox 360, Madcatz TEs stick for 360, and Avermedia Live Gamer Portable USF4 Edition, and I'll pay for your game.

What other excuses you gonna come up with now son??

[​IMG]

16. Jacko

Jacko Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JackoRCB
    I would gladly go to a Sailormoon party. I've been to them before and have come out a winner in more ways than one.

Ellis, Chief_Flash and Pai~Chun like this.
  17. BlackGeneral

BlackGeneral The Emperor of Elbows Bronze Supporter Content Manager Akira

PSN:
    BlackGeneral
    XBL:
    BeeGee VFDC
    Leave it to Jacko to home in on the "Sailor Moon" part and nothing else. :)

Chief_Flash and Jacko like this.
  18. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Hey run run, what's happening?

Chief_Flash and Jacko like this.
  19. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

All I was waiting for. that magic $40. ill have the game by friday.

20. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

@Chief_Flash, @Sudden_Death in... The proclaimed "FPS king" shall be on SWB by Friday. Predictions?
    @Sudden_Death you shall face Stormtrooper @Chief_Flash at the Hangar map and witness the full destructive power of Cheese Flash!!!

Still waiting on:
    @gastinell @Rodnutz @kungfusmurf... these tools talk the talk but can't walk the walk...

How about the rest of the lols:
    @Uncle_Kitchener, i mean @Unicorn, still can't afford a PC...
    @MakiLeSushi( aka MakiLeScrub ) still mashing in lag,
    @Myke, still refuses to play cuz of lag,
    @Blitzball Champ( aka Blitz ball Chump), still crying cuz failed out of 6th grade cuz of FF7.
    @VFhayato, still can't play cuz on AMD,
    @Tricky, still won't play cuz he afraid of TS2016,
    @Jacko, still too busy costomplaying sailormoon,
    @Zass, (aka Zass the ass) still can't play cuz on AMD
    @Cozby, still wants to be the G.O.A.T. after everyone quits and stopped picking on him
    @BLACKSTAR, still crying from realizing FS is dead and RAW cancel!
    @BlackGeneral, still trying to figure out how to 1080/60 on PS4
    @oneida, still trying to recover rep after he hyped up CC and no one showed.
    @Plague, still trying to leave @Chief_Flash a voicemail. He quit VF now, happy?
    @MarlyJay, still happy cuz he's not being called EN no more.
    @BBountyHuntyr, still happy cuz he's not being called TSFKAB
    @Libertine, still can't build a PC after 3 years...

My offer still stands to anyone mentioned here. Guys time to move on to something relevant... I haven't FPSed since VF3, why you so scared? 4v1, win money son.