1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Star Wars Battlefront for PC (with footage of 1FK vs. Godoku FT10 DM)

Discussion in 'General' started by Shang, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

2. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    Hahahahahahaha so true

3. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

Attention attention!! This is a PSA to @Chief_Flash, formally known as the gold medalist: YOU ARE FUCKED!
    Sw7 shall now be known as The FPS king awakens!!
    It appears @Sudden_Death went Kylo Ren after the KD drop, and now has forgone sleep to rank up!!
    @Sudden_Deaths KD is now at .76!!!!
    .76!!!!!!!! @Chief_Flash is done.. Gold medalist KOed.
    Furthermore FPS King is also Rank26.. Unlocking DL44. It's over son... He claims he will attain max rank by tomorrow...

What say you @Rodnutz @kungfusmurf @Chief_Flash??

@miller also leveling up at 8am in Sunday... Lol?

Chief_Flash likes this.
  4. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    Ummm all weapons unlocked in DM. Hangar not a Blast map. Gg

5. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

6. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

GAME OVER MAN!

7. leftylizard

leftylizard Well-Known Member

XBL:
    blue mouthwash
    exposed

8. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

Chief_Flash likes this.
  9. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

omg looool did you just posted the one match where we changed map and i pretty much gave up cause the map was just reeeally bad for 1 vs 1 (dark as hell map, if youre a rebel ,your camo is perfect vs the neon white of the empire lol, also i chose the wrong loadout in that time, you had the OP crossbow AND tje jetpack! This is why u see me go to the middle of the map so you could kill me, see my stream) Tattoine is the perfect map for DM and we played many many games on that, this was just ONE match out of a bunch which btw went pretty even! But dont take my word for it, see it for yourself lol. Yes shang i was streaming it loool! Many hilarious deaths in this

http://www.twitch.tv/suddendeath/v/31377934 <--see the whole thing here WITH commentary

still GGs! but WTF at posting that match ONLY? LOL

ps. any future DMs MUST be on tattoine. that map is perfcet for DM 1 vs 1, the others are just a camp fest and it comes down to whoever has jetpack and crossbow and can wait the longest :D

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
    Chief_Flash likes this.
  10. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    STFU Sal you got pwned! Thanks for making me spend $40 bucks on a game that give me motion sickness. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Just played a few minutes ago. The game is fun but makes me sick wtf. This is a first for me. Anyone else ever get motion sickness from a video game?

Chief_Flash likes this.
  11. Sudden_Death

Dude, you bought it first without a DM lool . Also, see tje twitch video. We were pretty even, not bad for a week of playing vs Shang who bought it tje first day! Lool

Chief_Flash likes this.
  12. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

Listen @Sudden_Death!!! @Chief_Flash is mad, cuz you keep on dodging. @Chief_Flash will fight you in the Hangar... When will you be ready. You think Endor rape was bad, prepare for the ultimate!!! LOL?

Chief_Flash likes this.
  13. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

@Rodnutz mad cuz he thought FPS King would pwn nWo.. but FPS King became FPS Queen and hide behind crates and shot Bowcaster.. @Chief_Flash shall show you the true meaning of the force. Your feeble skills are no match for the Cheese side! Prepare for Hangar!

Chief_Flash likes this.
  14. Sudden_Death

Lool what rape?, see the tape!. Also, i can only play late at night when i come from work. Is hangar a map btw?

Chief_Flash likes this.
  15. Sudden_Death

"hide behind crates and shotBowcaster.."

We both do that, we kinda have to, you know lool.

Btw rod, u know you could refund the game rihht?

Chief_Flash likes this.
  16. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

.................... FPS king got owned WTF!? & Smurf U @Shang!

Chief_Flash likes this.
  17. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

lol @Sudden_Death commentary is LOL.. 1/2 of the time he's goes " I saw him. I saw him." @Tricky pay attention this is how you make an edited rape tape

Chief_Flash likes this.
  18. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

@Chief_Flash you need to get in on this asap.. his commentary in hangar is gonna be fucking LLLLLOOOOOOL!!!.

Chief_Flash likes this.
  19. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

*Furiously takes notes*

Chief_Flash likes this.
  20. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

@Sudden_Death lol!!! down 80-0, gets a kill and goes " no perfect for you.".

Chief_Flash likes this.