1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Stream for Charity - VF5FS Online Tourney

Discussion in 'General' started by SWBeta, Oct 21, 2014.

1. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Just notice this. Usually, if we are given ample time and plenty of detail information we likely can help put things up on the front page or promote it through twitter and/or facebook accounts. Hope your stream went well.

SWBeta and Ellis like this.
  2. DigitlSamurai

DigitlSamurai Well-Known Member

PSN:
    DigitlSamurai
    XBL:
    DgtlSamurai KOF
    If there's another one of these I'd like to participate in it too.

SWBeta likes this.
  3. DigitlSamurai

DigitlSamurai Well-Known Member

PSN:
    DigitlSamurai
    XBL:
    DgtlSamurai KOF
    Where do I go to donate to the charity?

SWBeta likes this.
  4. ToyDingo

ToyDingo Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BrodiMAN
    Hey man, I'm sorry, I just saw your invite about 5 minutes ago. I hope the tourney went well.

5. SWBeta

SWBeta Member

Just now seeing all the messages. Thank you all for entering and participating. The snafu at the end was no one's fault but PS Network. I should have given earlier notice that this was happening, so it's also partially my fault. It's hard to find the time to promote this stuff while working 2 jobs. I just come home and crash, lol. Hope to see/play you guys again and I will let you know the next time I have another one of these.

@DigitlSamurai visit http://www.tinyurl.com/extralifeswbeta to access the donation page. Thank you :)

DigitlSamurai and SNAKE BOSS like this.