1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

THIS JUST IN:

Discussion in 'General' started by Dandy_J, Jan 19, 2004.

1. Dandy_J

Dandy_J Well-Known Member

Uber_Soldat takes the VFDC General forum by storm

2. Graphic

Graphic Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Dandy_J said:

Uber_Soldat takes the VFDC General forum by storm

[/ QUOTE ]

*pumps fist*

As much as I'd like to take credit, it's just that nobody posts here in the middle of the night.......except me. at least i dont think any of them were freeposts.

I'm about to go to sleep, and then my reign as high king of the vfdc forums shall end /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif

3. Dandy_J

01/19/2004

never forget

4. Snake_Eater

Snake_Eater Well-Known Member

Dandy_J, I liked your old avatar better than the tongue wagging frankenstein. Hello there, Uber_Soldat. Are you new? You should get some sleep, man. I mean, you can't be postin' when your eyes are to blurred to see the keyboard. Same goes for you, Dandy_J.

5. Graphic

Graphic Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Snake_Eater said:

Dandy_J, I liked your old avatar better than the tongue wagging frankenstein. Hello there, Uber_Soldat. Are you new? You should get some sleep, man. I mean, you can't be postin' when your eyes are to blurred to see the keyboard. Same goes for you, Dandy_J.

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah I'm new. Sleep is the enemy.

6. ValeStyle_Gove

ValeStyle_Gove Well-Known Member

Tongue wagging frankenstein is cool

7. Dandy_J

[ QUOTE ]
    ValeStyle_Gove said:

Tongue wagging frankenstein is cool

[/ QUOTE ]

he sure is

8. Snake_Eater

Snake_Eater Well-Known Member