1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

To (Possibly) Avoid Community Confusion:

Discussion in 'General' started by Ellis, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Ellis

Ellis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ellis_Cake
    first feeler is thanks _erryone_ for the comments. i am not a happy hoe about touchpad cus as u know im an wth i am, who likes to throw words around like im on + frames all the time, so imma do a proper response whem im back home from work ^^

Tricky and Kamais_Ookin like this.
  2. YOMI

YOMI not a legendary game designer

PSN:
    buttoi-man
    Lib is exactly right.

The new Battlefront game is shit.

Libertine and Kamais_Ookin like this.
  3. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    Good on you @PReP, good luck on your journey of self-rediscovery. Props for having the courage to make changes and sharing them with us.

How can one begin to know happiness until they're truly content with who they are? To that end, it makes perfect sense to me that a person would want to be the person that they feel they are.

So anyway, PReP is putting everything out there in this thread for all to see and some people want to post stupid shit in it?
    To you fools... Be silent, or say something better than silence.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
    Tricky and Ellis like this.
  4. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

@Shang

I can absolutely declare something to be wrong. Last I checked, there was no way for me to force you to agree. Stop trying to frame your argument under the premise that I'm hateful. This has gotten tiresome.

Overgeneralizing does nothing to help your case. The impetus for thinking what I do on this issue is not that it's different from what I do or think. It's that I think it is harmful for individuals and for society. Likewise, my opposition to smoking doesn't come from the fact that I don't do it. It comes from the fact that it's injurious to health.

Also, aren't you condemning me for what I think?

5. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

6. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

Dude, just build the PC already & they will come. @Stl_Tim will gave advise any moment now.

7. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

@Shang

Alright, let me help you out. The word you're looking for is "You're." "Your" denotes ownership. And "summoned?" LOL. It's "summed," retard.

I'm sick of replying to this thread. I only intended to present an opposing point of view. Shang can now get his last word if he wants.

8. Lygophilia

Lygophilia Well-Known Member

I've decided to keep this short. We're similar enough on this subject. I eventually got tired of having people telling me that I should've been female from my facial appearance growing up. Puberty added more to the problem of developing bigger breasts and wider hips. I figured why not go all the way with it someday? I was too embarrassed to admit what I identified more with, because I never liked accepting things about myself.

Though I will say that the psychiatrist at the ER said that I needed to be taken away to unconfuse my mind, because I wanted to look more feminine from wanting to take estrogen, while still being identified as a man. She just diagnosed me as transgender. However, SRS doesn't really solve all your issues. We're human, we will always have them. I can accept being born male, but as artificial as a transition is, it's better than nothing.

I've been catering to others all of my life in order to satisfy their personal interests, which I I've made steps in getting out of. I just prefer not to confirm to someone else's dogma (non-religious here), because it comforts them, morally stuck up ways in general, which this is one of the topics that has something to do with it. For example, I remember from childhood my grandparents was angry at the idea of me not joining their church to the point my grandfather tried to put my hand in the boiling skillet to show just how hot hell was going to be for me. There were more consequences, things happened back then if you didn't have similar mindsets from parts of my family. It's something I no longer wanted to be part of. Come to think about it, I never experienced joy in my life.

I don't consider myself as a moral person, but people should have the freedom to do as they please, even if to an extreme. There are consequences, but that's life, though a part of me feel as humans should be saved from themselves. Fortunately, we can die. Nothing is true to me, everything is permitted.

Ellis and BLACKSTAR like this.
  9. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

@Libertine man, nothing in the all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. And you tops the chart on both of them. You know nothing of the subject at and yet couldn't stop spew your insular opinions, which are defined by your lack of character. When people call you out on your stupidity, you cry foul like tool that you are with the same rhetoric. Tell me something, how many times have you been out of the state you live in? Do you have a passport? Have you ever been out of the country? Seen people who don't talk, act, or think like you?

The difference between you and I is that I am okay with people being who they want to be, and you are not. It's not my opinion that irks you, it is the fact deep down somewhere inside yourself you know you hate people who aren't like you.

Chief_Flash likes this.
  10. BLACKSTAR

BLACKSTAR You'll find him on the grind Staff Member Media Manager

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    Seriously, I understand your stance and your passion behind your argument, and respect it. But don't lie on others just to try and belittle them so that you can build your own stance. @Libertine did not say he hated anyone. And us having met him in person before, we both know he's not a hateful person.

So please dont call him a bigot, or a redneck, or whatever, just to do something as small as win an internet argument. And Lib, please dont call people idiots and whatever other namecalling schemes either. If there's anything thats bringing what could be a somewhat constructive debate down to typical toxic internet mudslinging, its actions like that.

Just have a legitimate debate, there's nothing wrong with disagreeing.

P.S. Though this is saying nothing about PReP, but using a Malcolm X quote on a debate about transgender issues makes me scratch my head in confusion.

Ellis likes this.
  11. kungfusmurf

What are you a Politically Correct = PC Ref?

BLACKSTAR likes this.
  12. Ellis

Ellis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ellis_Cake
    i still in phone. but i wanted to partially adress the same as bstar about not thinking lib was being hateful in effect, but convo lost direction and got to heated among yall. end of the day my take is u all take this good/ok and im really happy bout it. imma agree to heavily disagree with lib non the less as his notion of this is very very far away from what i am actualy about, like when he mentions that rl soap opera jenner person im like fine to each their own but imo that person more about media showbussines to me from what i see.

lib worries bout me second guessing and feeling bad but what he misses is like, uhm ive been and dressed kinda my own way for years and to me its clear how my mind works as said and its not like i do this out of depression, or "giving up" to me i will just be more comfy looking this way and be seen thus. its as small an adjustment to me as its visually profound.

and peoples often i find myself wanna like ur comments, only theres like 10% angry comment unto someone making it impossible to like the post. its grr cus parts of both lib and shags and others words im really grateful about. u should know this :)

and this was supposed to be short message cus touchpad smartphone again *shakes head* wooooords <3

Chief_Flash, Tricky and BLACKSTAR like this.
  13. BLACKSTAR

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    Yes. Self-appointed.

Tricky likes this.
  14. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

Geez.. for a man who wastes his life playing video games, you sure know people... "Self-appointed"... that's about how much weight your ill-informed opinion carries here. And once again @BLACKSTAR your input came in late.. just like your inputs when you play VF. :D

Some of the worst things in history are done under the flags of good intentions. Abortion clinic shootings are to save lives, federal buildings are blown up in the name of protecting the government. I see through the rhetoric of @Libertine. Ask yourself one question: If he was in a position of power would he allow the cure of "Gender Dysphoria"? Don't kid yourself!

@Libertine: a man who flips out on issue that's completely irrelevant to him, spend hours writing a hundred page rant, yet can't finish build his overpriced PC after 6 month. Real bright spot of society here. Spent 750$ on a 980ti... that's about in line with the intelligence of his argument here. GG son.

Edit: omg!!! That quote is from MLK, not Malcolm X. How are you even black @BLACKSTAR? Self owned!

Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
    Chief_Flash likes this.
  15. DK

DK Well-Known Member Content Manager Jean

So, this is what happens when I'm not around for a few weeks? Hahaha

You do you PeepRep, you do you.

@Shang Please never change your profile pic. RIP Alan Rickman :(

Ellis likes this.
  16. Libertine

I just couldn't resist replying to this, even though I said I'd stop. Obviously this issue is relevant to me, or else I wouldn't have said anything about it. And if I wrote a one hundred page rant, then so did you, because these posts were all in reply to your posts. Of course, people who are just coming into this thread now wouldn't realize that, because you deleted some of your posts, making it look like one long rant. If you're going to commit to a position, at least have the courage to keep your posts here, especially when they're introduced with ad hominem.

My PC is finished. You want to talk about ranting? Just look at that shitty blog of yours. How many hours did you spend between typing, video editing, and using Photoshop just to talk shit? Speaking of that blog, I read that hilariously misinformed post of yours. EVGA is not a cheap brand. How can you say that while at the same saying that you spent less money with Asus? Clown. You said that you spent $600 on a Strix, but at the time I bought my card, it was only $10 cheaper than the Classified. Maybe you got it for less because you have a relative smuggling these cards in from China. You're a thief, and you're proud of this?

And yes, Pascal is coming soon. But I can combine a new graphics card with the one I just bought with DirectX 12, so who fucking cares?

You want to talk about my intelligence? It's amazing how you can spend 20+ years in this country without realizing that the dollar sign comes before a price, not after. Idiot. Maybe you should worry less about my experiences outside of this country, and spend more time paying attention to obvious details in your own.

17. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

Yo Yo Yo! Check it out! Last word freak is mad. He sooo mad!
    [​IMG]
    @Libertine Said:
    "Pascal is coming soon. But I can combine a new graphics card with the one I just bought with DirectX 12"

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @kungfusmurf????????

@Libertine, take a chill pill and calm your bigotry. You aren't making any sense right now. You spending 800$ on a shitty branded 980ti doesn't make the brand any better. Can we get some logic on aisle bigot here pls!??

You so dumb man. I'm not even trying offend, but you really are...

kungfusmurf and Chief_Flash like this.
  18. BLACKSTAR

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    You're still petty enough to tell lies just to win an internet argument. I shouldnt be surprised, this is 1FK we're talking about.

No, I wasn't talking about the MLK quote (which is still just as misappropriated), but of this pic you put up:

ac663201d838142169c5b5b76a716909.jpg

Of course, it's one of your many post that you've deleted in a panic; this one happened to be one you deleted after I singled you out in your error.

On another note, @Shang, you need to calm down. I already warned you once about you being disrespectful and insulting to others. If you don't check yourself, you're gonna get disciplined yet again. Even though you just got your account back, you still haven't learned how to not act like a petulant child.

This thread is about PReP. Stop derailing the thread and making it about yourself. You have been warned.

Tricky, kungfusmurf and Shang like this.
  19. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

@BLACKSTAR how about we settle this in a FT10? With @Myke and @Unicorn on commentary. If you win, I'll make public apology to @Libertine and yourself. And I will recant 1fk.

Chief_Flash, Ellis and kungfusmurf like this.
  20. kungfusmurf