1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Top 5 moves

Discussion in 'Brad' started by DK, Sep 27, 2015.

?

R U hating on urself?

1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. SNAKEBOSS2016

33.3%
  1. DK

DK Well-Known Member Content Manager Jean

This is a thread where you tell me what you think the top 10 moves of this guy are. Please do not include [P] [6][P] or [2][P]. These moves are always necessary and there is no need to tell me what I already know :D. Ok, shall we begin?

1. [6_][K] My personal favorite. 17f special move... Half circular CH launcher big damage! Not much more to say.

2. [4][P],[K] This string is too strong. 15f startup, very delayable and can transition to stance between each hit.

3. [4][K] I like this move a lot. Very strong mixup from going into ducking after this move. [K][+][G] or [P][+][G] mixup. Downside = a little on the slow side at 17f and linear.

4. Slipping [K][+][G] Not a very strong move on its own, and very difficult to implement in neutral game. However, this move becomes crucial for okizeme. +5 on guard endless possibilities.

5. [2][P][+][K][6][P] Very strong, fast, mid launcher. 16f. Although range is a little bit on the short side, this move is very strong as an evade punisher. Leads to 90+ damage, and makes me happy.

Ok, now this is the part of the thread where you tell me what you like and why. You can even be good little students and put 10 moves :D Feel free to call me stupid for my list as well. I dont care, as long as you give me a reason why.

Ok... go go go!