1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Training partners

Discussion in 'Jeffry' started by wonkykick, Jun 30, 2013.

1. wonkykick

wonkykick Member

Hello, I have been playing as Jeff for a long time now but don't seem to be getting any better (if anything, worse) I'm a pretty average player. I was wondering if there are any jeffry players here who would like me to add them on PSN to be able to play some player matches sometime. I don't know what I could offer in return, so it would have to be only if you want to play another jeffry at that time I guess. PSN ID: wonkykick

Thanking in advance.

2. Neonomide

Neonomide Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Neonomide
    I play errr... all characters and sometimes play some Jeff too. Have seen you in ranked and you have good stuff allready (that dreaded 3K is so hard to tech online). Feel free to put my name on your friend list.

wonkykick likes this.
  3. wonkykick

wonkykick Member

Thanks for the kind words Neonomide. I don't even know what that means 3k lol.Anyway I'll add you the next time I log on. Cheers.

4. CheekyChi

CheekyChi Well-Known Member

XBL:
    CheekyChi
    wonkykick likes this.
  5. wonkykick

wonkykick Member

Thanks Cheeky :p

6. partyboy32

partyboy32 Active Member

XBL:
    PARTY BOY247 69
    Anyone want to sparr? My gamertag is PARTYBOY247 69 add me.

7. Phoxx

Phoxx Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Phoxx__
    XBL:
    Phoxx 3D
    I love playing Jeff -- I'll spar with you guys on PSN, just add me, PSN is Phoxx__ (two underscores)

8. Strider786

Strider786 Well-Known Member

Hey add me up, I'm trying to switch mains to Jeff and could do with some good mirror matches especially vs some EU Jeffs.
    PSN - strider786
    Area - Uk

9. Strider786

where you live man?

10. I live in Florida in the US, so you may not get as great a connection with me. But I just posted that in a general context if anyone was interested.

11. Strider786

we might be ok, i'll add you and we can play some games, see how good the connection is.

12. partyboy32

partyboy32 Active Member

XBL:
    PARTY BOY247 69
    anyone have xbl that wonna sparr