1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF ARENA

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Blitzball Champ, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
  2. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    I bet you and your boyfriend Shang suck at sfv. You damn sure couldn't beat me in 3rd strike. Cocksucka.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
    Chief_Flash likes this.
  3. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

Hello hello! It seems our esteemed wolf playrrrr @Blitzball Champ hss abandoned the cause @Chief_Flash.. The timeline for challenge 5 is almost up, failure awaits! Final exam shall be denied.

Chief_Flash likes this.
  4. Craigbot

Craigbot Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Craigbot
    You better get a move on it, @Blitzball Champ! You don't want to repeat the class again!

Chief_Flash likes this.
  5. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Yeah Blitz you don't wanna look stupid like Shiny confusing you for me! Lol

Chief_Flash likes this.
  6. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

You're the reason abortions should be covered under health insurance.

Chief_Flash likes this.
  7. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Yep. And your mom should exercised pro choice with your fat ass.

Chief_Flash likes this.
  8. ShinyBrentford

Remember this, I can always lose the weight, but you will always be the president of the 220 club. Much like herpes that's with u "4 life"

Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
    Chief_Flash likes this.
  9. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Damn that's the best comeback you have?.... Super weak!! Much like your Super Weak Ass Goh... Tell you what, go back to the lab...come up with something more witty and amusing...and i'll be here to grade your entry. Ohh... and while your in there bulk up your Goh..and eat a few dicks..or pull a dick out your ass, which ever is more accessible. Bye! Lol.

Chief_Flash likes this.
  10. ShinyBrentford

ROFL Jason Elbow is calling my goh weak. The guy that changed from Akria to Lion cause @Stl_Tim raped him too hard is calling me weak. The same guy that shit talks Tim behind his back while at the same time is sucking his dick for lion tech is calling me weak. The guy that can't even win a VF Live tourney is calling me weak. The vice president of the 220 club just called me weak. That same guy that last weekend was crying during Bstar and I offline sets cause NWO made fun of him to much is calling me weak. The same guy with the only reason to call me out was when he was crying on stream about the nwo, I called him a little bitch live on stream, cause he would rather beat his chest in this thread instead of practice and get good in VF where you learn nothing from our match. Cause I have better things to do.

I'm going to repeat what I said on that stream. @Jason Elbow you are such trash that I don't even have to play VF to destroy your rep. I can do it in the shout box.

Now the secret to being good at VF is yomi so I'm going to tell you what your going to do next which is more of your chest beating and talk about how you can beat me in a set, which we all know isn't true, Followed by some comments about dicks or whatever. Maybe something about saying you giving my insults F grade. BTW do you really have to steal trolling tech as wel,l I mean that's what NWO have been doing this grade thing this whole time. At least they're doing it to get @Blitzball Champ better. I mean really can't you think of your own insults.

So how about you try this option instead. How about you shut your mouth and learn to play the game, cause the last thing I need is to waste 10 dollars renewing my xbox live account just so I can have another empty win on stream. Cause I have better things to do.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
    Chief_Flash likes this.
  11. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Wow...that was actually mildly amusing... Although your atempts at belittling me has fallen short. You can't hurt my feelings. I've taken loses just like I've taken wins. I will improve. You don't frighten me. And about the whole nwo thing...I was just bringing to light to blackstar (e.g. not you) the stupidity of the whole thing. But you just butted in with your unwanted commentary. You thought I was blitz for Christ sake! How hilariously stupid! Lol. So I wasn't crying, crying is what YOU do when your wife finally let's you get some. So don't confuse it like you did me and Blitz name (lol...dumbass!). And the whole Tim thing....you must be Tim's dick holder or something cuz your sure are lerking around his nutz alot. I don't dick ride tim. Never have never will. And although i did learn a good bit from tim, as we all know, Tim's a horrid teacher. I ended up having to watch vids of his Lion to learn some tech. That STILL just mean his Lion is still better then your Goh cuz I don't see anyone consulting ShinyBrentford for Goh tech. If they did they should go to Haya boy. Fat bastard! Oh and p.s. I'll take you on anytime fuckboy!

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
    Chief_Flash likes this.
  12. ShinyBrentford

Wow you just did a bunch of self KO. Your rep is no more.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
    Chief_Flash likes this.
  13. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Lol....weak. like I said anytime.

Chief_Flash likes this.
  14. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    I never played with Akira! You are so fucking stupid it's sad!!! Ask anyone I've played and ask them if I ever played with Akira and they will tell you no. You must got me confused with someone. We know your prone to do that!! Lol.

Chief_Flash likes this.
  15. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    You seem like your kinda outta touch. Get your facts straight before you open your big fat ass mouth to say shit.. Before I mained Lion, I played with Wolf. You don't know what your talking about stupid.. You also seem (and also look judging from your appearance) broke. I'll be happy to spot you 10 bucks for xbox live so we can duke it out online!! And dont worry about paying it back...It's for charity!!! Lol

Chief_Flash likes this.
  16. ShinyBrentford

Since this about me being poor how about u make this a 500$ mm

Chief_Flash likes this.
  17. ShinyBrentford

What state u live at we might able to do this offline also.

Chief_Flash likes this.
  18. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    You sound like a homeless man panhandling... you put so much emphasis on the 10 dollars you'll have to spend to get xbox live. I just assumed you where in financial dire straits. Your fellow FGC competitor!

Chief_Flash likes this.
  19. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Texas!

Chief_Flash likes this.
  20. ShinyBrentford

Should have caught me before I moved to Alabama. Anyway I'm guessing ur dodging my 500$ challenge

Chief_Flash likes this.