1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4:Evo - Character Backgrounds/Stories

Discussion in 'Dojo' started by Red_Cross_Knight, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Red_Cross_Knight

Red_Cross_Knight New Member

I'm new to online forums in general so bear with me.

I recently purchased the North American NTSC version of VF4:Evo. This one is the fist VF game I've had the chance to play extensively. It's an excellent game. Though, unlike the Soul Calibur, Tekken and Street Fighter series There doesn't seem to be any story or background to any of the characters that I have found in game. Other than the manual, I don't have much info on the characters. I could find stuff online but where the fun? :p

I just want to know if there is any story mode for any or the characters, or if they have actual endings.

2. Truesonic2k

Truesonic2k Well-Known Member

You see guys?! Everyone keeps saying VF don't need a story mode but it wouldn't hurt ya know? Unfortunately my friend VF4:Evo or any of the VF games never had an in game story (besides VF Kids).

3. Red_Cross_Knight

Red_Cross_Knight New Member

Well that's a bummer. I thought for sure I was missing something. Oh well I guess. Thanks for letting me know.

Does anyone know a good place to get a little bit of info on the characters as to their backgrounds or stories?

4. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623