1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown Arcade Marquees

Discussion in 'Arcade' started by mitsuruga, Jan 8, 2011.

1. mitsuruga

mitsuruga Well-Known Member

XBL:
    mitsuruga
    Anyone an idea where to download the Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown Arcade Marquees in high quality? Capcom released the SSIV Arcade Edition marquees on their homepage. Maybe Sega did the same.

thx

2. Solidus

Solidus Active Member

3. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

I have them in high quality but each one was split into two because of the size, I was meant to join them together and totally forgot. I'll get on it when I can, pretty busy at home right now.

4. Macc

Macc Well-Known Member

PSN:
    SRKMacc
    XBL:
    Macc
    Actually I am looking for the same thing. I just recent got some head to head cabs and would like to get some VF5FS marquees and panel art for it. Did you happen to ever get that HQ marquee image joined Feck?

If not anyone know where I could buy this from? Have been having no luck tracking down a place to find it on the net and there has to be a place that sells at least the artwork kits to the arcades in Japan.