1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua Fighter teh Movie: Casting Call

Discussion in 'General' started by Modelah, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    [​IMG]
    Jorge Garcia as Taka-Arashi
    Just pull his hair real tight for Japanification.

Shinobi, ToyDingo and Ellis like this.
  2. Ellis

Ellis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ellis_Cake
  3. Kanura

Kanura Active Member

Whenever I look at Akira in VF5, especially his CG art I am reminded of Ioan Gruffud.

Attached Files:

4. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    [​IMG]
    Cate Blanchett as Dural.

Shinobi likes this.
  5. Shinobi

Shinobi Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Spiros_1978
    [​IMG]

or...

[​IMG]

as Sarah Bryant (or they can cast both, SJ for Brainwashed Sarah and Anne for Normal Sarah),

[​IMG]

as Lau Chan,

and

[​IMG]

as Lion Rafale.

...and the winner for best motion picture goes to Virtua Fighter. You're welcome, SEGA.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2014
    EvenPit likes this.
  6. TheWorstPlayer

TheWorstPlayer Well-Known Member

I'm shooting an indie VF movie in March. No names involved though Carie did act interested. Honestly though I don't think he can move as fast as I'd like. Not to mention I don't think he needs to be in yet ANOTHER martial arts video game movie. So far I've casted all unknowns (and it will probably stay that way.) Just a short, all action in a Dojo.

Depending on a financier I may try to push for something bigger but we'll see..

IcKY99 and Star Outlaw like this.
  7. Star Outlaw

Star Outlaw Active Member

PSN:
    Star_Outlaw
    XBL:
    Star Outlaw
    I actually wanted to do a VF indy film too. It's weird how the indy Street Fighter fan films are better than the full length Hollywood films. Then again, maybe it's not weird at all.

I'm guessing you'll only be featuring two of the characters if it's just a dojo fight? Is it okay to say who they are? The ones that come to mind to me are Akira, Kage, and Goh, just to fit to aesthetic of the dojo. Or even Jean. I'm guessing one possible setup is Goh or Jean going to assassinate or capture Akira.

Anyway, I'm taking a course in Film Crew right now and I've got a BS in electronic media, so I'd love to work on this VF indy film as part of the crew if I could, but I can't =/ But good luck getting it produced.

8. TheWorstPlayer

TheWorstPlayer Well-Known Member

No luck needed, only cash. Hah, and yeah you hit the nail on the head on the general scene. If you're in NyC maybe otherwise good luck.

9. Ry4n4t0r

Ry4n4t0r Member

Arnold Schwarzenegger is way too old to be Lion. What the hell are you thinking? -_-

10. Lézardo

Lézardo Active Member

PSN:
    LezardoLeopardo
  11. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

I might be able to help u out on this project, I have indy film experience back from my high school days and college. Also I know about martial arts and vf. Maybe could even help with some money, so if you are serious about it then dont be shy to let me know because I can be part of it.

12. Jaycee Chan as Akira

Attached Files:

13. rebelleon

rebelleon Active Member

How do you think anyone can turn it into Bloodsport?

14. Star Outlaw

Star Outlaw Active Member

PSN:
    Star_Outlaw
    XBL:
    Star Outlaw
    I'd get Serena Williams to play Vanessa. She looks the part, has done some acting, and is definitely athletic enough to do at least some small stunts.