1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Want to play VF5-FS; PS3 or xbox?

Discussion in 'New Starter' started by s050399b, Jul 5, 2013.

1. s050399b

s050399b Active Member

2. s050399b

s050399b Active Member

been online today, and managed to play 45 games, win only about 8 with the controller! :(

usually have to wait from somewhere like 10 to 20 mins

3. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    I would really recommend you reaching out to the Australian VF players. You most likely would get the most out of the game from that. Since the game have been out for over a year, its going to be more difficult to get random games instantly once you connect online. When you finished playing online, try the offline modes. You most likely can feel a difference in the game.

Also, instead of making several posts one minute apart, just edit your post.

4. Pai~Chun

Pai~Chun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK

Not really. It's quite old now, and once the fairly cheap parts wear out, it's quite a fiddle to repair. With this one: http://amzn.com/B008DDBMSK - you get good Japanese arcade parts to start with, and after about 6 months to a year heavy use, it's very easy to open it up and replace the buttons and/or stick.

XBL ranked is always fairly quiet unless there's a sale. You must build a friends list up of other people who both have the game and want to play it, and as already pointed out, the web-master here is from Oz! I've definitely seen clips on here before of VF events held over there, so maybe tap him up personally for further information.

5. s050399b

s050399b Active Member

Thanks, could someone comment on the PSN for VF5-FS?
    Are there easy to get players?

actully i was surprised that most of the time, no1 is playing vf5fs,

i think i have fought with 4-5 unique players.

6. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Yea it definitely sucks/is mind boggling that it's so hard to find random opponents. Your best bet is to add people from here and that you meet online that have a good connection with you onto your friends list. Then most times you go online, your friends would be playing too. Have em invite ya to the/a room or whatever, then boom. Got some people to play with and matches to watch while waiting for your turn if you lose.

I would add ya. But if you're in Australia, our connection would be bad.

Look here if you haven't yet,
    http://virtuafighter.com/threads/xbl-gamertags-australia-and-nz.15836/