1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

weird hidden line in vf

Discussion in 'Console' started by aoi ameindei, Jan 29, 2013.

1. aoi ameindei

aoi ameindei Well-Known Member

PSN:
    INSTA_BOLT
    okay i will make this quick
    do gohs half wall throw to brad ( i dont think it has to be to brad but thats how i found it so just incase) and pause when goh is laughing
    he says some thing that gets cut off if you dont pause
    could someone translate it thanks
    oh before i forget if you cant hear it turn the music down in the settings and
    you can only do this in 2player or arcade mode since in dojo mode if you pause the game continues the attack and cuts of the line

GodEater, DomAug, Krye and 1 other person like this.
  2. ToyDingo

ToyDingo Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BrodiMAN
    Wow, you're right, he does say something. Sadly my japanese isn't good enough to figure this one out...

Good find though...

BeastEG and aoi ameindei like this.
  3. aoi ameindei

PSN:
    INSTA_BOLT
    thanks i found it by mistake ive messaged modelah to translate it i hope he does

Genesis likes this.
  4. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    Hi, here it is! Good job on finding that phrase, aoi! I've updated Goh's Quotes page like this:
    負け犬にはそれがお似合いだぜ
    “Makeinu-niwa sore-ga oniai-da-ze! –This is the perfect thing for a loser like you!”
    This phrase is hidden, perform Goh's half-wall throw and pause during his laugh to hear it. This works in Single Player (Arcade) mode. Thanks to aoi ameindei for discovering it!

Did you find it by chance? I wonder if there are any other hidden quotes...

Feck, Genesis, JaLoHa21 and 2 others like this.
  5. aoi ameindei

PSN:
    INSTA_BOLT
    yeah i had to go eat so i pause then i heard something i though it was a talking tiger doll but i didn't have on so i checked again and boom i found a hidden line then i rushed to the computer to inform everyone

6. SanFran_MAN

SanFran_MAN Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Tsumaki_Kid
    XBL:
    Tsumaki Kid

Here's a video if everyone was curious.