1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Who's you best character?

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Slayer, Aug 24, 2002.

1. Slayer

Slayer Well-Known Member

My best are Akira and Kage.If you want you can post characters names here.

Akira
    <font color="darkorange"> Slayer </font color>
    High King
    Wins 600
    Loses 16
    Ratio 98%
    Items 25
    1P All Silver
    2P All Black

Kage
    <font color="darkorange"> Shadow </font color>
    Conqueror
    Wins 367
    Loses 9
    Ratio 96%
    Items 22
    1P All white
    2P All Black

2. KageMan2002

KageMan2002 Well-Known Member

I got a Kage at 2nd Dan, his name is Prisoner

3. Slayer

Slayer Well-Known Member

Cool name I like it. /versus/images/icons/grin.gif Anyway do you have his short sword?

4. VFanatic

VFanatic Member

Akira is by far my best character. I use him much more than anyone else.

Akira
    Name: True Power
    High King
    Wins 1652
    Losses 111
    Ratio 93%
    1P: All Silver
    2P: Red and Black

5. Slayer

Slayer Well-Known Member

My best character is Akira too and I can beat other things that I can't with Kage.

6. KageMan2002

Thanks! /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif No, i don't have a short sword yet, i came close though, i was kicking his ass 2-0, but then he won the other three rounds. GOD, I HATE HIM! /versus/images/icons/mad.gif And i also got an undeveloped wolf named "stone cold" (undeveloped because i'm preety busy with kage)

7. Slayer

Slayer Well-Known Member

Hey I named my Wolf Stone cold too.That is so funny! /versus/images/icons/grin.gif Anyway that Steath and O-Kysa are friggn hard. /versus/images/icons/mad.gif Well steath is kind easy. /versus/images/icons/smirk.gif

8. KageMan2002

I thought that you can get the short sword from Barfly...

9. Slayer

Slayer Well-Known Member

No thats the ninja sword.

10. KageMan2002

oh. ok. But for you Akira players that have a high king ranking, how can you do that????? Akiras moves are like, almost impossible to do! Or is there somthing else that you do?

11. Slayer

Slayer Well-Known Member

I use only a few moves to kill the CPU in seconds.I use SPoD,Double Kick,AS3,DLC,bodycheck and throws.Put these together and you kill them in seconds.

12. VFanatic

VFanatic Member

It takes a lot of practice. I bought the game a few days after it came out in March and it' s the only game I' ve played since. I'm still not able to do all of his combos consistantly. It took me a week to do his SPoD for the first time. After that it just became easier. Now I can do it all of the time. Also, many of his most useful moves are easy to do. And some are ridiculous (like the knee).

Personally, I think that Kage' s TFT combos are harder than many of Akira' s combos.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Mine is Akira and Jeff.

14. Slayer

Slayer Well-Known Member

Good for you Zero999!<font color="darkred"> I do not care! </font color>

15. Hung_Shun

Hung_Shun Member

i play as shun di (hung lo) and akira (renegade) i'm also starting to get into lei fei (chuah yaun) i've gotten shun to high king, akira to 6th dan, and lei fei to 6th dan

16. Kousotsu

Kousotsu Well-Known Member

I play with Kage and Vanessa the best but I do play pretty good with all of the other characters as well. But hey Slayer I think I had won the short sword against a Jeffery but my friend cut of my PS2 before I could save my game and see what it was. The reason I say I think I had it is because usually when you get an item the box that appears at the bottom of the screan is red and gold. This time the box was brown and gold. And it looked smaller than the other box.

Where time is but a loop, A lose stitch in the universal cloth, A streamer might seize upon a chance, A fatal slip, And plunge the fate of planets into Chaos.
    Quoted By Mobeus (Soul Reaver)

17. pltan

pltan Well-Known Member

It's been Lion true and true since VF2!

18. redhead

redhead Well-Known Member

whats SPoD and how do you do it?.Im a newbie to the akira dojo an i dont know the proper abbreviations. /versus/images/icons/crazy.gif

19. death_raven

death_raven Well-Known Member

i think it means Stun Palm of Doom, the commands are: [P]+[K]+[G][4][3][P]+[G][2],[4] or [6][P]

this move requires speed and precision, practice it and practice it well. /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

20. redhead

redhead Well-Known Member

thanks dude /versus/images/icons/grin.gif <font color="white"> </font color> <font color="black"> </font color>