1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Wolf Video Thread

Discussion in 'Wolf' started by Mister, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

Since i found this video in japanese i'll start posting videos about Wolf (especially those with some nice setups like akai did in the juggles thread)

here's the video. However i don't know japanese so i'm not sure there's is something usefull or at least new for us. If someone knows japanes and has 2 hours of free time we will really apreciate every bit of infos that comes froms.

Sozos and Unicorn like this.
  2. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

ok seems it's just a panoramic about the character, nothing specific :/
    Thanks for the dude that helped me to have this answer.

3. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Must see vids from FBO!

Chefboy_OB and Mister like this.
  4. Mister

Cureota published a new video about wolf setups from catch [P][+][G]
    Here's the video:

5. Sozos

Sozos Pai Sucksan Content Manager Pai

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    Mister,Unicorn, thx a lot for the videos...

6. Mister

watching my youtube dashboard i found this interesting combo from 2:18

7. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

This is the one when wall on wolf's back side, and low kick can make a stagger. But I think CH is required.

8. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    without CH you will get +23 wall stun situation, will not change much (except the stagger being escapable lol)
    BTW shame he failed to input 2_36P for guaranteed finish, it will win him the round.

Dennis0201 likes this.
  9. Dennis0201

Can I expect this will be updated into wiki or kind of side notes? :)

I'm working on it, 95% is done.

10. Dennis0201

The same channel as 46P+G cath throw.

Mister likes this.
  11. wall

wall Well-Known Member

We need to look thought the xbox and ps3 uploads to see if there is anything that stands out with combos or gameplay styles, I've seen a bit as of lately. I would upload but I'm not that tech savy.

12. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
  13. Mister

Finally Takumikusaka channel posted 2 videos about Wolf's combo potential here they go:

But the most practical things is that we have a new Deadly Move combo with Eileen:

Deadly Move [P][+][G] -> [9][P][+][K] -> [8][5] or [2][5] -> [4][6][P][+][K] -> [2][P] -> [6][6][K][+][G] 97 Dmg.
    I wonder if a 1fk is needed for the [2][P] in order to connect, because in the video the players fails to connect once. I'll test it soon!!

EvenPit and Unicorn like this.
  14. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    I saw this Eileen combo used once in match somewhere on youtube and I did some short testing... It seems there is more then 1fk in it in order to make it work :(

15. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
  16. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Some pretty nasty stuff in this one (including juggle for 340 dmg!!! :D )

17. Mister

Everytime i see a video made with another character I see hit combinet to reach an insane damage. When i see it with wolf there's always the reset ground throw. If we take that throw out, Wolf has an average combo potential in these videos.
    What I mean is that wolf doesn't have garanteed insane damage like the rest of the cast.

18. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    Pfff, even snake boss knows how to escape ground throws...

Mister and Sozos like this.
  19. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    it is shame but it is true :(

20. Mister

I Just made a new combo video that will help people to see how perform max damage combos.

Enjoy

MadeManG74, Cozby and Sozos like this.