1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Wolf's Juggle List

Discussion in 'Wolf' started by Unicorn, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Thaxn man! :D

2. Zass

Zass Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Zass30
    What do you do when you get 6P+K into a wall splat? The opponent falls into the wall and the normal combos seem to whiff.

3. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    if it is from close, then just 4k+gk 2_36P but dunno why I would do 6p+k close to wall over other moves..?

Mister likes this.
  4. Zass

Zass Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Zass30
    The reason I'm asking is that after 46p+g, p+g (catch->neutral throw), I like to do a combo that starts with 6p+k. But sometimes, the 6p+k pushes them into a wall for a splat. I'd like to know what the best follow up is in that case.

5. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    The best followup in this case is to NOT use 6p+k at all. Use 46P for standard wallsplat/wallcombo.
    If they are far away from wall for 46P but close for 6p+k, just do 3p+k into 46p; but this is extremely rare situation.

6. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

Found a new combo on eileen from [6][K] in CH. It's really difficult to have it so maybe it's not worth it (it does 90 damage with a standard CH).
    Anyway here it goes:
    [6][K] - [2][P] - [6_][P] - [2_][3][6][P] - dash - [6][6][K]+[G]
    It works on both stance and i didn't check if it works with El Blaze too (but i don't think so, he's too short).

7. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Nice find! And actually, it works on more chars that just eileen ;)

I upload new XLS version - besides Misters juggle there is one more 6k juggle and juggles from 624P MC (really :D )

8. Zass

Zass Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Zass30
    Can someone (the Wolf representatives) update the combo tab in the resources page on VFDC for the combos we have on the spreadsheet, so that it's part of the official site instead of on a seperate spreadsheet?

9. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Try to ask Ash Kaiser; AFAIK he is Wolf manager

10. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

I offered my help to ash, so actually i'm testing all the combos. I've done so far eileen, el blaze and Aoi, then ACIII sucked my life XD. BTW i found a way to make it work a combo on el blaze:

[3][3][P]+[K] Dash [P] [1][P]+[K] [P] [6][6][K]+[G] doesn't work due to the timing after [3][3][P]+[K] BUT if you do an OM to Wolf's Back instead of the dash you will have the perfect timing to hit el blaze 100% and continue the combo. It works closed and open stance

11. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    I have nice 33p+k combo that seems to work on anyone up to akira, but I nevertest it properly. I do not use this starter much :(
    anyway... 33p+k => ECG > P > 2_3P > 2P > 6PP

I wish to dig deeper into DM p+g juggles, I am using them a bit

12. Mister

I was messing around with Sarah and i found this combo that works on both stance with her (need to test with other characters)

[6][K] in CH
    [2][P] , [2_][3][P] [6][P][P]

It does 84 and since it works on both stances it's much more realiable than
    [6][K] [2][P] [2_][3][6][P] dash [4][K]+[G][K]

13. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    It is in my xls list of juggles already :p With test who it works on and who not

Stil lstrongest is 6k 2p 2_36p 66624pp

14. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Maybe there is something new or helpful in this video for [6][K] :

WolfKing, Unicorn and Mister like this.
  15. YOMI

YOMI not a legendary game designer

PSN:
    buttoi-man
    Just so that nobody gets too excited about this, I'll just say that those mid "tech catches" demonstrated are not real, even though side tech roll recovers crouching you can block mids normally, but the crouch throw attempts are guaranteed.

16. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    They are very real. You just need to understand what he is trying to show you ;)

17. YOMI

PSN:
    buttoi-man
    Well, if his purpose was to show that them teching afterwards those comboes gives you a nice meaty 3K+G, then I guess he did show just that. Guaranteed to hit they still are not, you can block them.

18. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

How the hell can you block from a crouch? ...and what does inputting fall recovery from face down knockdowns have to do with meaty attacks?

19. YOMI

PSN:
    buttoi-man
    Go to Dojo if you want to see it yourself.

20. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    The vid shows followups that can not be interrupted by any attack.