1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

WTS: Eightarc Fusion Modded Fight Stick (SEE DETAILS) (North America)

Discussion in 'Store' started by DomAug, Jun 13, 2013.

1. DomAug

DomAug dom Content Manager Lion Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    domaug
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=161055737467

Above is the eBay listing for my customized arcade stick. Here's what it has:

+ Clear plexi panel
    + Custom VF anime artwork
    + Link quick-release joystick shaft w/ Seimitsu smoke bubble top
    + Eight Black HBFS-30 30mm silent buttons
    + Eleven (though three of them aren't shown in the pics) Sanwa OBSF-30 buttons (8 white, 1 red, 1 blue, 1 green)
    + Allen key wrench to remove/tighten ball top on Link shaft
    + Eight button cutouts from the artwork (in case you install Seimitsu clear buttons and want to see the art in them)
    + Original Sanwa JLF joystick shaft (with Sanwa white ball top and shaft cover)
    + Original Eightarc Fusion plexi panel
    + Original packaging
    + BONUS Custom artwork cutout of any design you want me to make (I will contact the winner after receiving full payment with more info about it)

The pictures are on the listing page. I understand the price is high for the auction, but I am factoring shipping into it a bit because shipping this auction will be expensive. If it doesn't sell, I will most likely lower the price and relist it. If anyone would like to work out a deal for all of it outside of the eBay auction, you're more than welcome to PM me with an offer.

2. DomAug

DomAug dom Content Manager Lion Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    domaug
    BUMP updated the link to the new auction listing