1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

XBL Good Games

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by Myke, Jun 4, 2012.

1. soke

soke Well-Known Member

Who is Light Reverent? Ggs to him.

2. Pai~Chun

Pai~Chun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    Yeah, I have played him about 20 times this week. It's a new account Jeff player, with very good spacing and throw escapes. He told me he was a former PSN player :) I don't think it's K.O. because comes up as a fairly reasonable two bar for me over here in England. I think the profile might even say Baltimore, have to check. GGs.

Also Lib (SA), Rare Entity (BL) and AfricanBeast96 (BR) last night in ranked, thanks for playing.

Gotta say shout-outs to cooladdy as well, who finally admitted he keeps it on Quick Match and then messaged saying "stop joining me" haha :)

3. no_w_h_ere

no_w_h_ere Well-Known Member

XBL:
    nowhere0
    GGS for the last few days to Doctor Cube, GFA; GGs to Chibitox and Pana in room yesterday, sick level, I've got so many things to work on but hit checking should be my first:oops:.

4. -Nappy-

-Nappy- Member

Much respect to you too fam, what's your gt on xbl?

5. Pai~Chun

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    Lishao - we were just playing in that 4 slot room with Electro from London and that other tag haven't seen for ages using Shun and Brad, who I think is from the north of the country, cheers ;)

-Nappy- likes this.
  6. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

Got some good games in with Shang, have to keep my defense up fighting against Wolf is nasty in a lot of ways im ALWAYS on defense even when im attacking Eileen has some work to do.

Pai~Chun likes this.
  7. Pai~Chun

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    Cool playing in the killaz room late last night/this morning with Tony, Jacko, BB & 'dosha, letting me play piggy in the middle to some of the highest levels of NAVF currently in the game today.

[​IMG]

All this time never really seen Dural in action! She looks very funky moving around and glowing. Not sure who is more powerful though, Taka or her, heh

Quick point on Tenchi: Pai's old time 2_3P+K float blows straight through it, and as for the Tak-man, pretty much everything he does is either double-limbed or with his head, all beating the stance, gotta watch that nastiness, otherwise Aoi quickly becomes a Pan Am air-hostess! ;) Cheers, hopefully be back in play on there in a few weeks!

8. BBountyHuntyr

BBountyHuntyr Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BBountyHunter
    XBL:
    BBountyHuntyr
    Why that quick point on Tenchi? I thought all Pai players knew that already though. Even most Aoi players knew that. Still a good tip regardless though.

But good matches though, I couldn't focus in any of those matches because Shidosha had me laughing all the way home Lol But I'll get my stuff together next time.

9. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    He tries to convince people that he knows something about VF...

Anyway, today I'm back playing VF and online and I'm free to everyone... Come to download me, it's the xbl gold week promotion again...:confused:

Craigbot likes this.
  10. Craigbot

Craigbot Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Craigbot
    Good games to @Jacko, @KADAJ757, Player 7, @Bloodstyle, @Zass, Gentleman Thief, Lilmike0988, Blitzball Champ, PoisonHorse, Darxide, cooladdy, @Pai~Chun, @EvenPit and anyone else I've played over the pass few days. Getting back into the swing of things in VF :).

Zass likes this.
  11. Ytpme_Secaps

Ytpme_Secaps Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Jami San
    GGs to Gunsniper... :p , Just say the words and the beatings will stop...

Kage's 6 K+G FTW... only ever get to use it on Aoi...btw that shiz is PQR-able ;)

12. Ytpme_Secaps

Ytpme_Secaps Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Jami San
    Very GGs to JackoRCB , always willing to lose some ranked to an actual VFer... thanks a bunch, great meta

13. SoulKatana

SoulKatana Well-Known Member

it's been awhile guys... :(

GGS to:

blossy1000
    ItSupah
    Gamestrix
    G0del
    THRfin
    nowhere0

and some randoms i can't remember.
    i really should play this game more often. :ninja:

14. MakiLeSushi

MakiLeSushi Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    GGs @KahnRahn @no_w_h_ere and @mitsuruga Fun room shame i can t stay longer... Kahn u got a good pai =) i was surprised at first match ur sub is usually Sarah. Nowhere ur Jean is pretty good, u should learn more combos and set ups which lead to a wall combo but i would like my jean looks like urs. Mitsuruga, i dont remember i ever played u before. My MU vs eileen is just a nightmare. And ur Lion is solid.
    C u soon guies.
    PS WHERE IS @kingo !!!!!

15. no_w_h_ere

XBL:
    nowhere0
    GGs to evenpit,soulkatana, blossy and all people I met in the last few days !

GGs maki, khan, mitsuruga in room yesterday !( PS maki my jean is pretty cheap:oops:, I know I should work more on my combos but I still have a lot to do with goh I'm not doing:oops:)

MakiLeSushi likes this.
  16. leftylizard

leftylizard Well-Known Member

XBL:
    blue mouthwash
    ggs to kruza,kingofcarnageVF,and gentlemanthief.

17. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza
    ggs back to you lefty. Heh, I played an obscene amount of VF over the past couple days. Felt good to get back playing on a somewhat regular basis lately.

Props to Stl Tim and MakiLeSushi for the long set of matches I had with both of you earlier today along with foglio excel, Lilmike0988, 10vgren, Randy akira, and that Jean player in the UK, NAPHTHA. Also good games to VFnumbers (it's been a while!) social ruin (ditto!), KoC, EvenPit and WEIAND for the matches last night.

Kruza

Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
    MakiLeSushi likes this.
  18. KahnRahn

KahnRahn Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kahn Rahn
    My first post here, shame on me
    @MakiLeSushi
    Glad to see again mate. The room was fun and my pai sucks alot.
    GGS to everyone i played this 6 last years:ninja:.
    Done:D

Pai~Chun and MakiLeSushi like this.
  19. leftylizard

leftylizard Well-Known Member

XBL:
    blue mouthwash
    ggs to stl tm,kingofcarnagevf,maddyakira,bennyboom,and silentnephilim.

20. no_w_h_ere

XBL:
    nowhere0
    GGs to mitsuruga,narenski and kingheim in rooms yesterday (I had such a hard time :oops:)
    PS kingheim it's so nice to have you back on xbl !