1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

XBL Good Games

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by Myke, Jun 4, 2012.

1. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

Intense matches with @Libertine and everyone I played in Cruz's room matches and rank match! Thanks guys.

Libertine and Craigbot like this.
  2. Craigbot

Craigbot Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Craigbot
    Looks like @Libertine is coming out of the shadows these days :ninja:.

VFhayato likes this.
  3. phanatik

phanatik Well-Known Member

XBL:
    I phanatik I
    I'm not going to drop 20 names...Good games to all you guys I've been playing lately.

4. KahnRahn

KahnRahn Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kahn Rahn
    GGS to @THRfin, sorry for my scrubby Jacky mate.
    GGS to @Rodnutz , I'm glad my Aoi isn't boring. You've just destroyed me last night, but i really enjoy playing your Akira and really love too your style play. Your guessing between offense and defense eat my brain.
    Players like you motivate me to increase my skills and knowledges about VF, a huge thanks for the long set mate.

phanatik, Rodnutz and Craigbot like this.
  5. Craigbot

XBL:
    Craigbot
    Rodnutz likes this.
  6. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

Good matches with @nero in ranked, very compatent player! It's rare these days.

7. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    GGS to @-nero- and @Lucky_GT who stay giving me butt sore. I got the answers, but I just can't keep up with y'all speed. Good stuff!

GGS to @Craigbot @GunsniperLS, @KingofcarnageVF @phanatik @God3l who stole one and then left :p @MakiLeSushi, @CMoney (don't know if he on VFDC) and everyone else I've played over these past few weeks.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2015
    MakiLeSushi, phanatik and Craigbot like this.
  8. G0d3L

G0d3L Well-Known Member

GGs to @Mister @Kanoppio (caught in one of those few moment free from his pussy addiction XD) @bloodyrose94 @Lightwing , ChantingJeans, xIvanox, Pana and @kingo (fMashing) (still laughing hard thinking at those moment of us raging like it was the end of the world and then the replay or the frame data showed us we were dead wrong :ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:)

@Rodnutz it wasn't my intention to stole the points and run away (as you saw from my number of matches I don't play ranked at all) but when I saw you in ranked I was curious to test our connection.
    Too bad it wasn't good at all (def my connection not on par with yours) but if you want your points back just let me know (y)

Kanoppio likes this.
  9. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX

My comment wasn't meant to accuse you of anything because I can't lose or gain points to you anyway. I was just teasing because your actually a very good player and it's shame I only got a chance to play with you once. Nice Kage by the way. It's a hella of a lot better than mines.

G0d3L likes this.
  10. G0d3L

G0d3L Well-Known Member

Thanks for the props Rod.
    Too bad I didn't have the chance to see you at NL when I was in NY back then and this year is tough on my finance to come to NYGX

If I remember correctly your XBL is going to expire today or tomorrow and you are not going to renew it.
    Let's hope you'll change your mind then :whistle:

Ytpme_Secaps, Craigbot and Rodnutz like this.
  11. Craigbot

XBL:
    Craigbot
    Good games to @phanatik and @OmegaSFox yesterday. Lei-Fei and Brad were giving Aoi some work, she'll have to come back again soon.

phanatik and OmegaSFox like this.
  12. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    Us ? We ?
    You're the only one who scream and complain like the little bitch you are.

13. G0d3L

G0d3L Well-Known Member

Yeah...

MakiLeSushi and Ytpme_Secaps like this.
  14. OmegaSFox

OmegaSFox Member

PSN:
    OmegaSFox
    XBL:
    OmegaSFox
    Thx it's hard because I always have to second guest my moves against her since Brad doesn't have any fast sweeps or double limb moves.

Craigbot likes this.
  15. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

phanatik likes this.
  16. OmegaSFox

OmegaSFox Member

PSN:
    OmegaSFox
    XBL:
    OmegaSFox
    Is there a problem lib?

17. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

Yes. The fastest sweeps in the game are 19 frames, and only Brad and Jacky have them.

18. OmegaSFox

OmegaSFox Member

PSN:
    OmegaSFox
    XBL:
    OmegaSFox
    P
    i mean low hits in general

19. Libertine

Only low hits in general aren't sweeps. LOL. What do you mean by fast low hits, though? I can't think of many that are faster than 16 frames. I think the lack of good mids, not lows, to use against Tenchi is Brad's biggest problem.

20. OmegaSFox

OmegaSFox Member

PSN:
    OmegaSFox
    XBL:
    OmegaSFox
    He has great mids against her. The two 16 frame lows he has I feel him to close to her for better set ups. Btw I was talking to @Craigbot you brad nazi.