1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

XBL Good Games

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by Myke, Jun 4, 2012.

1. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

I'd missed you. :)

2. leftylizard

leftylizard Well-Known Member

XBL:
    blue mouthwash
    :cry::love::confused:

3. Craigbot

Craigbot Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Craigbot
  4. TheWorstPlayer

TheWorstPlayer Well-Known Member

Wow played VF5FS for the first time since the first month it came out. I'm still not a fan of the system but it's still more engaging than most of the games out there. Somehow I stumbled on NYGX yesterday and I felt a little envious. VF'RS go so hard here. Still have no time but I got a few games in.

The basics can still get you pretty far. It's like every game I played the old connections started coming back again. Good games to the "new guy" I was playing. Sorry if I play kind of obnoxious, always have. Good to see SHAG too.

I didn't recognize many people but it was cool. They all loved VF.

phanatik likes this.
  5. leftylizard

XBL:
    blue mouthwash
    ggs to mackyeileen

ggs to blitzballchamp

ggs to tricky

ggs to bstar: 19 wins in a row for you, damn:eek:. i forgot to just have fun and enjoy the matches. i was to anxious and frustrated.

6. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

Good fights to everyone I played last night and the past few weeks. And specially to @Rodnutz and @Kruza for the very long sets!

and to any one I've dodged I've owed you a set an will play again tonight!

Kruza likes this.
  7. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

Dirty ass Eileen alert! If you getting bodied by his monkey bitch then I can only imagine the salty tears that are running down your face. I feel grimy stealing the man's evil ass tactics with her. *

*translation* Dude's been playing legit.

EvenPit likes this.
  8. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

Give me my tec back!

9. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

I done stole it and made that shit mine own! Gotta add my flavor to it.

EvenPit likes this.
  10. leftylizard

XBL:
    blue mouthwash
    ggs to kruza nice long set as usual. ggs to sds thanks for the long sets and not trollin me when i show improvement. a lot of vf players need to watch nygx on youtube and listen to the things you were saying(y). ggs to denkai thnks for the matches.

Craigbot and Kruza like this.
  11. RaishinX

RaishinX Active Member

yea. sorry about the late response. didn't see this initially.

Been catching a lot of flack for it, too.

Kruza likes this.
  12. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    so you are sewingdiggs i still feel dummed about what happened last night when i tried to get a player match with you and your router didn't cooperate

13. shadowmaster

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    Good games to first long room session I had on a long time against xRallo and his brother too (he is an OG VFer that talked about older VFs as we played). We had a fun time talking about everything and I told Rallo what he had to do to get better too when I saw a mistake right away. We need more people doing that talking to each other like we would if it were an offline session as things happen and I broke out my developing Van and Goh too.

GGs to rest of the people I have seen recently too like lefty, Purple Trap,Jason Elbow and who ever I missed as well after that. The lack of verbal communication when people play does bother me but that is how it is for most people oh well.

14. Jacko

Jacko Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JackoRCB
    Sometimes people just want to play and focus on the matches, while not being bombarded with a bunch of questions about frames during matches. Not saying you do that, but there are people who ask way too many questions. I'll take all inquiries after the match. Unless it's specifically for a training session.

Craigbot, shadowmaster and Kruza like this.
  15. shadowmaster

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    That is true but there are others like myself in the beginning back in VF4 Evo and Vanilla days that would benefit from an outside opinion every so often based on someone else's point of view and they don't know it yet. I was nice about it though and it was mostly friendly talk between us. I didn't do a Tim and get mad when he mashed out at -X disadvantage I let the play tell him that and reminded him to pay attention to what happened. It is hard to tell who wants to listen or who doesn't sometimes unless you reach out and hold your hand out sometimes right.

16. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza

Nothing personal to anyone who can talk while playing, but whenever I'm playing I want to focus solely on the match instead of saying anything. Doing this is just too distracting for me.

I also wouldn't want to potentially distract like-minded folks with any talking over the mic during an online match as a spectator.

Anyway, if the session is recorded on a video archive and no one minds the critique, I could comment on it.

Kruza

Craigbot and EvenPit like this.
  17. shadowmaster

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    Every person is different I can do it just fine and I had to learn to maintain my focus while talking hearing Tim and Shiny's constant chatter as I learned VF in the beginning. That is how I learned to get used to it. As Jacko said it isn't for everyone.

Craigbot, EvenPit and Kruza like this.
  18. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    Thanks to Nero, Marlyjay, God3l, Unicorn for the room.

MarlyJay likes this.
  19. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza
    Good games to leftylizard for our FT10 Arena set. You are progressing well. Stay hungry.

Kruza

Craigbot likes this.
  20. leftylizard

XBL:
    blue mouthwash
    ggs, i was doing okay until you started that poking everything style. i did not know how to deal with that. my original plan was to use yutori defense to deny aoi counter hits and also to break her best throws. i even played with aoi for the last 5 days to better understand the mind set of an aoi player. but that poking style was unexpected.

Craigbot and Kruza like this.