1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

XBOX AVATARS

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by smb, Nov 20, 2008.

1. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    Yah, that fits you Rod. The goatee looks fine. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

BTW, I've had Gears 2 for almost 2 weeks now and haven't opened it. ST:HD coming out in a day or so I'll prolly never play it. heh heh

2. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    yeah rod, that's better. your first one was too fat! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

oh and git down wit yo skinny self shag! i watched plague's socal video the other day and im like "OMG LOOK AT SHAG!" i didn't even realize how big you were a few months ago! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

3. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    Those options exist. Go to the left for the first page of hairstyles.

Same gender = same options. Starting options vary as do your starting points in the selection screens.

4. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    Yo Shag, I'll be picking up ST:HD so I'll be looking for you to train me please. I know your OG ass is awesome at that game so any help you can throw my way would be greatly appreciated.

5. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

rod, your new avatar IS you! perfect. btw no need to post the pic again, the original will auto update (just refresh browser and everbody's avatar will update)

6. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

[​IMG]

k, that's as close as I can get. still couldn't manage my funky hair do but it will do.

7. cadorna

cadorna Well-Known Member

I created another login in my xbox account so I could also do my gf's avatar, but now I don't know how to make it appear on the xbox page to show it to her. Any ideas? I didn't play any games with that login, could that be it?

8. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    XBOX.com page only shows Live accounts. Only one Live account per gamer tag that I know of. You can make x number of profiles on your 360 but only Live accounts show up online. You can add additional Live accounts if you pay for them.

9. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

Just figured out how to put the face pic up /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

[​IMG]

10. Shidosha

Shidosha Well-Known Member

PSN:
    I_Am_Shidosha
    XBL:
    Ur Not Shidosha
    [​IMG]
    velma dinkley is greatness!

11. Black_Ant

Black_Ant Well-Known Member

Here be me!

[​IMG]

12. Leonard_McCoy

Leonard_McCoy Well-Known Member

13. Seidon

Seidon The God of Battle walks alongside me! Content Mgr El Blaze

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
  14. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Seidon.

Every time i see that i LOL.

Mine is:

[​IMG]

15. CodyHunter07

CodyHunter07 Well-Known Member

Yea, I use me...

Although to be honest, there is just NO WAY to make avatars NOT look like grade schoolers.
    Hah!

Live Avatar1a.jpg Live Avatar1b.jpg

16. UroboroSx

UroboroSx Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Gato Negro Jr