1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Yahoo Japan Virtua Fighter related auctions

Discussion in 'Store' started by Catch22, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Catch22

Catch22 Well-Known Member

I've been on shopping Yahoo Japan Auctions through several deputy services, and have come across some cool stuff.

I'm starting the thread with Jacky's VF2 leather jacket:
    Auction ends roughly on Saturday, Oct 6 at 3:00AM Hawaii time.
    You're gonna have to shell out though... 17,000 yen.
    [​IMG]
    Yahoo Auction's translated through Rinkya:
    https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-w68001842

cobratron likes this.
  2. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

hah! i remember trying to get this back in my ebay VF days. this was considered a holy grail back then. but shit was too expensive. I remember buying a shit ton of stuff from these auctions like usagi san (the blue bunny you see as item in VF4,5) and other rare comics and figurines. sadly i lost all that shit cause i made the mistake of telling hiro (friend who brought that stuff from japan) to bring it to NYG3 ( i think), in which i would pick it up later.....well shit got lost / stolen somehow...hella pissed even to this day :( . if some of you were at NYG3 and you saw rodney with a blue bunny on his shoulder (he told me he was wearing it a few times lol, well that's the shit i lost :(.

anyways, back on topic! this is a nice thread that will hopefully get me into collecting more VF shit again :D....maybe i will buy usagi san again and i wont lose it (a big fuck you to whoever stole it grrr) :D

3. Catch22

Mackerelz... check this one out... even cooler than Jacky's VF2 jacket above. It's Jacky's VF4 jacket. Man, if I had some disposable income right now, this one would be mine. This thing looks DOPE (times 1 jillion). Imagine sporting this thing at EVO. 19,000 some yen will net you this.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Did I say this thing looks dope? Brah, this is beyond dope.

https://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-c348833896

Sidna7 and cobratron like this.
  4. Catch22

5. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

Sal, I have a spare Usagi-san if you want one :D

And damn that jacket is tempting. Just my size, too... hmmm!

6. Catch22