1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

average iq of the best virtua fighter players?

Discussion in 'General' started by Superspacehero, Jan 22, 2021.

1. DK

DK Well-Known Member Content Manager Jean

You?

2. Superspacehero

Superspacehero Well-Known Member

Easy to say someone is retarded.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2021
  3. Superspacehero

TNowhere in this thread have i ever talked about my iq, and even less so boasted about it

Last edited: Jan 27, 2021
  4. SDS_Overfiend1

SDS_Overfiend1 Well-Known Member

By Eliminating your strengths to further expose a weaknesses...... It will make your opponent Yomi appear much stronger. In turn a player may doubt his/her actions. Once that settles in. Most will resort to survival tactics (Abare, Fishing). Once a player is systematically broken down .... They will have no choice but to adapt on the fly, next round, Next match or die. Simple. Hope that helps.

5. DK

DK Well-Known Member Content Manager Jean

Just a lil joke, lil gag bro

6. Sebo

Sebo Well-Known Member Content Manager Taka Content Manager Jeffry

PSN:
    Sebopants
    I'm guessing blackelement2K9.

What "some poor countries in Africa" face is due to centuries of colonialism/imperialism. From the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade, resource extraction (still have child slavery in the Congo), being forced into debt (IMF/World Bank Structural Adjustment Programs), getting their democratically elected governments or successful leaders overthrown/assassinated (like Lumumba, Sankara, Gaddafi, Cabral, etc.), and a constant imperial presence (Africom bases).

___
    Back to the premise of the thread, IQ is still bunk, tying game skill to intelligence is reddit cringe.

tax_evasion and Pai~Chun like this.
  7. Superspacehero

That was a refreshing on point summary of some of the horrible things that the western world is applying to these countries. Capitalism, and all the other thing that the system is doing is unfair allocation of resources that causes grieve and negative emotions to a large majority of the people. The cultural system in western coutries are pissing on their own people as well as it makes people desillusioned and unhappy.

Im just saying a lot of bad things are going on, because of human greed and psyche, and it isnt isolated to african countries, but rather a small elite, that pisses on everyone else. I do hope humanity kan can find a more uniting structure in the future.

8. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

Someone needs a girlfriend on the side.

Jason Elbow likes this.
  9. Superspacehero

I guess a man with a beatiful girl by his side, cant possibly complain. he would just smile all day.

10. SDS_Overfiend1

This whole post went left quickly... I just gave this guy a comment made of gold... He focused on the dumb shit.. hell am I doing back here anyway? @Myke please close this.

11. Superspacehero

Ohh i read your post, but and then i read his post as it was faster to reply to, and then my girlfriend asked me to help her with the food in the kitchen
    From my experience, when someone is broken down, they freeze up or react too slowly. 2p if they want to break free from the pressure.

Regarding the eleminating your strong suit. Of course, if you need to overthink in matches, it slow down your reactions, and make you less good in the match. I do however hopefully think it will deepen your understanding of the game and improve you more long term, but that is speculation from my side.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2021
  12. Sebo

Sebo Well-Known Member Content Manager Taka Content Manager Jeffry

PSN:
    Sebopants
    We're beyond that point, but this is more of a discussion that belongs here.

13. Superspacehero

Was about to reply you, but didnt really understand what you meant about eleminating the weakness, until now. I can sometime play against japanese who are overthinking. But i would just go with standard routine and beat them, because i was going autopilot, so i needed less time to think and played faster.

14. Superspacehero

If we are beyond the point, well then, lets enjoy our last bit of lives with more virtua fighting.

15. SDS_Overfiend1

Not YOUR strengths. Your opponents strengths. If they are patient.... Then you speed them up, if they’re offensively overbearing..... Then you punish them for attacking out of order. Basically eliminating their “Bread and Butter”. Once you do that you have them on a string. You can control the fight and recognize situations a bit better.