1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Bound 9K Glitch

Discussion in 'Goh' started by hseiken1, Dec 23, 2012.

1. hseiken1

hseiken1 Well-Known Member

XBL:
    hseiken
    Try this one on for size.

Turn on counter hit in Dojo so you can land a bouce/bound. Also turn on ukemi to side. While opponent is reeling on the bound, jump kick them. Use 66P+K for the bound for the effect as the other bound animation doesn't look goofy when 9K is applied.

Enjoy!

If anyone has trouble doing this, I'll make a video showing it, but it's simple. It just looks SUPER odd...

2. aoi ameindei

aoi ameindei Well-Known Member

PSN:
    INSTA_BOLT
    i cant do it :( plz make a video

3. SanFran_MAN

SanFran_MAN Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Tsumaki_Kid
    XBL:
    Tsumaki Kid
    Hmm very interesting I'll have to try this out. Have you had success doing this online?

4. hseiken1

XBL:
    hseiken
    Haven't tried online and there seems to be no practical use for this. Just thought it was interesting. @aoi, I'll make a video of this soon. I didn't see your reply when you posted it.

5. SanFran_MAN

SanFran_MAN Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Tsumaki_Kid
    XBL:
    Tsumaki Kid
    Hey man it's been awhile since we fought were have you been?

6. aoi ameindei

aoi ameindei Well-Known Member

PSN:
    INSTA_BOLT
    speaking of goh glitches he has a hidden line
    in arcade mode
    do gohs half wall throw to brad ( i dont think it has to be to brad but thats how i found it so just incase) and pause when goh is laughing he says some thing that gets cut off if you dont pause
    could someone translate it thanks​

Genesis likes this.
  7. hseiken1

XBL:
    hseiken
  8. JaLoHa21

JaLoHa21 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    JaLoHa21
    No it doesn't have to be Brad, I tried it in Versus mode against Sarah. But ya, a translation would be awesome.

9. no_w_h_ere

no_w_h_ere Well-Known Member

XBL:
    nowhere0