1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Eileen vf5fs video links/channel

Discussion in 'Eileen' started by Mackfactor, Sep 16, 2010.

1. HomebredTripod

HomebredTripod Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
  2. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    I deleted the facebook part of the link, as i'm guessing the youtube vid is the target.

Now, should that vid go here? or should we move it to the Eileen videos thread? What particular things in it are being shown?

Tricky likes this.
  3. JacobEvo

JacobEvo Active Member

XBL:
    Im Rock Lee
    You spelled it right homebred. This goes to show that peoples opinion about her don't mean shit. That particular eileen player is OP. Now if someone say that elieen sucks, that she can't do it, that she does not have what it takes (because she is supposely bottom of the lier tist). Then have them see this video. They will see her beating not just anybody, but a virtua fighter GOD. (Future note)..If japan ever bring that elieen to sega cup (or any US tournament for that matter), all of us would be screwed.

EvenPit likes this.
  4. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    Did it cross your mind that maybe, it was just ONE lucky win out of 20 matches ?

Tricky likes this.
  5. JacobEvo

JacobEvo Active Member

XBL:
    Im Rock Lee
    So i guess her beating a high level lau, star player joseph, and one other good akira player in order to win for her team at a major tournament are lucky wins too huh. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifu1mqYKOY8&feature=youtu.be&t=53m20s).

6. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    And he doesn't even seem to realize that it's not the same eileen player....

Tricky likes this.
  7. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

you're talking about maichi. That's not the same person who beat chibita. Maichi is a strong eileen who's fairly active too. Dechi or Daichi not sure how you spell it, is another very strong eileen.

8. JacobEvo

JacobEvo Active Member

XBL:
    Im Rock Lee
    I did not say it was the same player, not once at all, i am talking about eileen in general as a whole, not one particular person. Maybe it seemed like i was talking about the same actual player in both videos, but i am not. I did not mean for it to come out like that sorry. But yea... i am saying that just from those two (and probably many more) videos, eileen players that quit and give up on her because they think their character is too weak need to take a good long look at those videos. If those particular eileen players in those two vids thought like most of this community thought, then those eileen would not have gotten anywhere in japan period with eileen. And for damn sure not even come close to making it in the main event fights, let alone winning when everything is on the line. She is anything but weak, and is very dangerous when you put in the time and dedication with her, the same can be said for any character in VF. Chibita and Joseph both are legendary Lion and Akira players, but even they can be taken down (by even eileen) when you put your all into it.

9. MarlyJay

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    No one is saying Eileen can't win. I don't see how anyone can deny that the character is objectively weak though. Anyone can beat anyone in a single match and offensively, Eileen is just fine.

Tricky likes this.
  10. HomebredTripod

We know by now what she has and doesn't have just stop this nonsense. You either like her or don't. If you willing to put in the effort to master her you have nothing to fear. I may suck with her but I learning all types of stuff. I even got a stick to play her. I do find times I don't know how to get past there defensives though. I pretty much starting over with the stick. We will see do I have what it takes or just move to a different character.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
  11. HomebredTripod

I don't see to much Eileen play nowadays . I would like to see some.

12. Tricky

This whole last section of the combo thread should be in the eileen discussion thread really. This thread is supposed to just be about listing eileen combos and helping test out combos for other characters so that I can update the combo list. I like the talk but it's just in the wrong thread.

more off topic stuff:
    Eileen's issue is she's easy to ring out. If you are able to play in a way that doesn't leave the opportunity for ring outs then you've taken away her weakness. Walls still hurt a lot, but you're not 1HKO status. Combos hurt, but not that bad. However combos that hurt and carry her far, those are plenty. That's all you have to work your game around protecting. If someone is playing against you and not going for RO all the time, then they're not playing against eileen properly, or you aren't forcing them to.

13. HomebredTripod

Can you delete everything not involving what this is suppose to be about?

14. Tricky

It's been a while since i posted something but here you go. Sorry for the hiatus.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
    EvenPit likes this.
  15. MarlyJay

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
  16. MarlyJay

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Lots of Eileen. i don't like the frame rate in this vid. Sorry guys.

17. Tricky

Fake Kick breakdown for Eileen

18. Tricky

Also The NYGX single tournament Eileen sets timestamped for easy viewing.

My First Round

Second Round of Winners

Video of me playing Third round of Winners

Winners Winners Semi- Finals against the 2nd place player

Winners Finals against 3rd place player

Grand Finals

19. Cozby

Cozby OMG Custom Title! W00T!

PSN:
    CozzyHendrixx
    XBL:
    Stn Cozby
    Eileen Option Select

20. Tricky

I like what you're finding, and I want to like it even more. The only thing it's missing is the part where you show us your inputs. You can have the CPU set to exactly recovery techroll, regular techroll to test for timing issues. Then set the cpu to either CH, or evade. A K~G cancel can force the computer to failed evade so you can get your 3PP to hit as a NH for timing purposes.