1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Moved: The Official "Free Shang" thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Chief_Flash, Mar 20, 2016.

1. BLACKSTAR

BLACKSTAR You'll find him on the grind Staff Member Media Manager

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    [​IMG]

Sudden_Death likes this.
  2. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    [​IMG]

NOW GIVE US THOSE PRISON CELL KEYS!

Free uncle Shang............. Free uncle Shang!

3. LegendaryHero90

LegendaryHero90 Well-Known Member

What is this... Marvel's Civil War: VFDC edition?

im starting to see a side that clearly sides with Bstar and one side that clearly doesn't.

Chief_Flash likes this.
  4. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

Let the record show that I am still salty AF and want to reverse RR you @Chief_Flash as badly as folks want Shang unbanned.

Jason Elbow, Chief_Flash and Kruza like this.
  5. og23

og23 Well-Known Member

I like Shang, I've only met him once but he seemed like a cool guy. I've heard stories of his original banning from Myke when he visited here, but I don't think a warn here was warranted, I saw the post, he got pissed at the whole sega business model (which we all know is horrible) called you a scrub, and insinuated that a guy couldn't read. Hardly deserving of a warning. You're still my boy @BLACKSTAR but I'm joining the #FREESHANG movement

Chief_Flash likes this.
  6. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

Can I give shang beer when he comes back?

Ellis and BBountyHuntyr like this.
  7. ShinjukuATM

ShinjukuATM Well-Known Member

most of u guys are pathetic internet clowns with iqs that dont reach 100...it pisses me off when people try to be intellectual but post walls of text without any real content

IcKY99, Kamais_Ookin and Libertine like this.
  8. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    I ain't even gonna try to keep this lame thread on topic, so I offer this:

#SUPPORTDAMODS or GTFO
    They do all the fucking work around here, cleaning up after all the snot-nosed juveniles. As such, you whiners don't get to say shit to any of the Bossmen. This is their house and we are all just guests, so tidy your shit up. Wipe your snotty little noses, tuck your shirt in and take your dirty shoes off at the door. Mind your manners while visiting, or get your trolling dumbass banned.

On the bright side, Tic Tac Toe/quizzes etc coming back soon!
    OSU

MakiLeSushi, leftylizard and Ellis like this.
  9. BBountyHuntyr

BBountyHuntyr Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BBountyHunter
    XBL:
    BBountyHuntyr
    I thought I'd chime in.

Shang is a person who tells it like it is no filter. And while it does get him into situations, we all have gotten to know him by now and well enough to understand his mannerisms and behavior.

Every one here has said something with no filter on these forums, myself included. Shang is no different. If what was said is true, and he really did receive warnings under those means, a lot of us in this very thread deserve warnings and/or bans for some of the things we say.

Yes, some more of us should be policing the forums and threads, but maybe there should be a specific group that you guys feel is mature/fair enough and coordinates with you guys to police them? Just throwing out ideas.

But to Blackstar and Marly, I completely respect you guys and mean no disrespect whatsoever, but it just looks like Shang is being singled out. Even if you did not mean it that way, that is the way it looks, at least imo.

Once again, no disrespect to mods but...

#FreeMyBabyShang

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
    Chief_Flash, Libertine and IcKY99 like this.
  10. Modelah

PSN:
    Modelah
    When Myke appoints me as Grand Modelahtor my first order of business will be to ban all you chumps from VFDC, Dean Winchester style. Then I'd free Shang only to ban him again, so you losers can all be together in ban purgatory. BOO-YAH lol

#MODELAHTOR

Myke, G0d3L, Jason Elbow and 2 others like this.
  11. leftylizard

leftylizard Well-Known Member

XBL:
    blue mouthwash
    but Shang is always welcome at Mcdonalds,right?

G0d3L, Ellis and IcKY99 like this.
  12. steelbaz

steelbaz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    This site has so few threads and so little activity that the staff really should not need members to do their jobs for them. This absolutely is not a high volume forum with a large user base where constant reporting of posts is needed because the post volume just is not that high. If current staffers aren't up to the job of reading 10 to 20 new posts a day, then maybe someone that can handle the small workload and wont deflect responsibility for their own actions should be added. Reporting of posts is a legitimate help on large forums with huge users bases and high activity, but this site sits almost completely dead at times and this thread is in fact the most activity the site has had in a long time and the staff is completely uncooperative and receptive to the users concerns.

Libertine and Kamais_Ookin like this.
  13. IcKY99

IcKY99 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    IcKY99
    XBL:
    IcKYIcKY
    Im gonna have to clean you up burger boi, #FREESHANG #FREEEXZETY OR GTFO FOOL

14. IcKY99

IcKY99 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    IcKY99
    XBL:
    IcKYIcKY
    Well put bounty my man. Please listen to this amazing person @BLACKSTAR

Libertine likes this.
  15. Modelah

PSN:
    Modelah
    [​IMG]

@leftylizard, Shang is ALWAYS welcome at McDonalds. EVERYONE is ALWAYS WELCOME at McDonalds, PERIOD.
    @IcKY99 your order is keeping warm on my McNutsacc, come git it mofo.

#IMLOVINIT

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  16. Seminasuke

Seminasuke Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Seminasuke
    Uncle Shang didn't tell me to hang myself.

#FREESHANG

Chief_Flash likes this.
  17. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

Only one thing needs to be said and that is. Don't hate peeps. Love.

Libertine and IcKY99 like this.
  18. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    I dont know how you is loser, but keep my name out of your mouth..

Chief_Flash likes this.
  19. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Now this is funny!! Lmao!!

Chief_Flash likes this.
  20. Jason Elbow

PSN: