1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Ranking

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by tha_dragon, Apr 29, 2004.

1. tha_dragon

tha_dragon New Member

Hi everybody!
    I'm a new addicted VF Evo Player on PS2! Since I love Muay Thai my Character is Brad! And my Ranking is now Hunter! But how the hell can become better??!!!! I'm fighting and fighting and fighting(and winning of course!) bu there won't appear a Ranking Match! Can anybody tell me why?

2. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

Welcome.

Normally a "use the search!" would be in order but then I saw you used Brad /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Check this out.

There are in fact many very usefull documents here that newcomers seem to miss. You can access that great part of the site by clicking on "virtua fighter 4" above all the fighters names on the frontpage. /versus/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Over and out.

/KiwE

3. GKaizerZero

GKaizerZero Well-Known Member

Re: Welcome.

playing favorites KiwE? for shame... /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif