1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Redemption

Discussion in 'General' started by SNAKE BOSS, Sep 1, 2013.

1. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

Hello vfdc members and others. First of this is not a troll thread and what I am about to say here is all true and from the heart, even though some of these things might hurt my pride. Here we go. Tommorow is my 1st anniversary for being on this site and I want to make things right. I know I did some things on here that I am not proud of and if I offended anyone in any way then I apoligise for all of that. My intentions were not to offend anyone at all. Its just I took some things in a wrong way from some of you and I felt like I was being harrassed and responded in defence and nothing more. This is a first time I come accross a site like this and what I mean is I did not register at any other gaming community site or even face book or sites like that, I just dont do that and that is why I was surprised when I came on here with all the negativity shown by some on here. I understand now though and I dont blame you but all are not innocent either in this case. I have been here a year now and there has been a lot of chaos happining that is not needed and arguments that I am tired of, because its not needed.

So I want to start this next year the way that I meant it to be on this site and that way is in a good way. I am not going to get involved in anymore foolishness so who ever wants to still say something negative or anything like that then I will not even mind, even if its about me. I am not doing any of those things in past anymore and you all no what those things are. So say what you want because anyone can try to be a tough guy from behind their computer screens and that is not my style so it will not even matter to me anymore if you say anything negative about me because it means nothing anymore. I am not doing anything wrong anymore so there is no need for anymore negativity.

Also this part goes to the moderators on this site. I know you mods put in your yime tokeep this site going and I thank you for that. For all the chaos that I have helped create on this site I apoligise. I could have been banned but you kept me on here and I appreciate that. This part is about rank. Rank does not mean much and that is why I dont care about it. What matters more is the individual and the ipmrovement of once self. I admit I have reached my rank in a contreversial way but like I said rank does not mean much especially when it can be exploited. Virtua Fighter is a good game and like it a lot, I respect it. So no more foolishness. This is my redemption. I am not the best player but I am not the worst either. It does not matter who beats who, how many times and how they beat someone. Lets play, improve and have fun in vf, that is what it is all about. What happened in the past is in the past. We learn from it, improve and move on for the better. Lets do it. Thank You.

Tricky likes this.
  2. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

I guess I'll be provisionally taking you off ignore then.

3. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

put your rank on the line then. :)

4. ExzetyXat1

ExzetyXat1 Well-Known Member

He can't anymore.

5. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    And that's exactly why he can afford to talk about how rank doesn't matter to him anymore.
    The guy is so transparent...
    That's what I heard when he was stormlord and all I saw ( along with others stormlords ) was " disconnected from the player" in my screen.

That's the thread you should have created when your rank could have been affected, for the 20th anniversary for example, instead of that one:
    http://virtuafighter.com/threads/skylord-or-a-good-example-of-what-you-should-not-be-doing.18184/

Oh, and why you didn't bother to work so hard to get to the VF circuit Team tournament by akai, since you were banned from it too ?
    Could it be because there are no PS vita, GTA V or PSN card fro the winners? nooooo, I'm certainly wrong...

Libertine likes this.