1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF ARENA

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Blitzball Champ, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Blitzball Champ

Blitzball Champ Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    We can shoot for next week. In the meantime, the regularly scheduled VF Arena is still on!

2. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

Seems like we might have to cancel this tournament. Unless more people sign up. Thanks for everyone that signed up and if you guys still want to do it then you can. Confirm on here if you guys will be available. If this event does not happen then I have a challenge for Blits. Get that demul with vf4 FT installed and lets do a ft 10. I have not tried online in it yet and it would be something new for vf arena as well.

Blitzball Champ likes this.
  3. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    That sounds cool, but how in the world would we do it, since VF4FT doesn't have online? If you or someone could provide the notes on how to do this, I would be down!

4. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

I'm going to try and make it tonight.

5. Cmoney

Cmoney Well-Known Member

Sorry I'm late but if this tournament still happens...get ready for the grand entrance

Tricky likes this.
  6. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    http://challonge.com/2hbl47aw Here are the tournament results for the 1st ever Viper's Pit!! Stay tuned for the archived video of the tournament!

7. SNAKE BOSS

Thanks to all that entered my tournament The Viper's Pit. Even though it was online it was still fun. We have a small community so it is always good to get together and enjoy the game that we love. There has been nothing going on for vf after NMTC, so I wanted to create something and this was it. Even if it is online and there was some lag as there will always be, everyone seemed to have fun and that is what it is all about. Once again thank you all who entered and those who watched and thanks to @Blitzball Champ for streaming it as well. Congrats to @Cmoney for taking 1st place. I have sent the codes via xbl so check your inbox. Do to the success of the Viper's Pit we might do another one in the future. Now that this is done, the next event we might get is NYG 12. Lets go!

Jason Elbow and jimi Claymore like this.
  8. SNAKE BOSS

9. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
  10. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Hey folks! Once again, I apologize that VF Arena has been down for a while. My workload has been crazy these past few weeks because of deadlines I had to make. It looks like things are returning back to normal soon, so VF Arena should be resuming as soon as this coming Wednesday. Now if I heard correctly, @social_ruin has issued a FT10 challenge to @Randy Reese . Well, what say you Offshore Randy? Also, what characters used? I can arrange for this to be streamed on VF Arena if desired. Please let me know what y'all decide! Thank you very much, can't wait to get back to the action!

Jason Elbow likes this.
  11. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Damn... i dont know who to root for? Im cool with both of them!!

12. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    VF ARENA IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tune in tomorrow YA!

13. Tricky

I'll be on to play till 11pm then it's FFXIV time. Also did y'all see the yo video games YouTube page? They have a funny ass two part Vf video

14. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Just an FYI, I will be moving soon, and will need to finish preparations. This Wednesday will be the last VF Arena for a while until done.

15. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Good luck withthe move Blitz. Cant wait til you come back!

16. Tricky

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

congats

17. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    VF Arena Season Premiere starts this Wednesday evening at 9:30 PM EST!!!!!

BBountyHuntyr likes this.
  18. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Welcome back Blitz!

19. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Thanks a bunch! Glad to be back!

Jason Elbow likes this.
  20. SNAKE BOSS

Ok it is that time of the year again and Santa Boss is coming to town lol. I mean Ho ho ho. I will be handing out gifts for the well behaved peeps that will participate in this episode of vf arena. Who will get the gifts? We will have to wait and find out. Maybe a Viper's Pit 2? Only if there are enough of people for it like 8. Either way there will be gifts so play on and Happy Holidays to all. Ho ho ho.